You Aint My Boyfriend

Ale POV
Middle of the day and time for lunch.. Before that I got pulled into the Janitors Closet. Of course it was Dani.
Ale: I don't wanna talk.
Dani: Ok look Alejandro I get it that you were mad and all but we weren't dating. You shouldn't be mad..
Ale: Do you know how stupid you sound?? We were talking. You are supposed to stay loyal to your lover. You were just a mistake. A bitch! I should've stayed with Y/n.
Dani: Ok you know what Ale. This whole time we were talking I was just trying to get closer to Mattia.
Ale: Then explain how we kissed?? How we always hung out?? How you told me all the things you haven't told ANYONE! The SECRET you told me about what you did this SCHOOL YEAR!
Dani: Alejandro.. DONT!!
Ale: Nahh you know what maybe I should. In front of the whole school. Then they will see who you truly are..
Dani: Ale that was a mistake don't do that please.
Ale: You gotta have more convincing than that, Shawty.. because this whole time. I felt nothing towards you. Love never ever EVER! Felt that with YOU! Only felt that with the someone who is loyal, loving, and doesn't USE me to get with my BEST GUY!! I wasn't your boyfriend and you weren't my girlfriend. You probably saw that with us but you obviously thought wrong..
Dani: Nahh. You ain't MY boyfriend.. And I'm not YOUR girlfriend.
Ale: But you wanted to so you could mess me up even more.. I should've saw the signs.. Good luck to avoiding all the hate next week..
Dani: What's that supposed to mean?
Ale: You just wait Danielle.. Just wait..