Will You Officially Be Mine Y/n??

Mattia POV
We get to her house and we do a couple fun activities like we played a few games watched scary movies and we now were wanting to bake a cake. Well Y/n did.. I didn't want to.. But I could never say no to her so I tried it with her. Let's just say I threw powder at her..
Y/n: MATTIA!!!
Mattia: My bad Y/n.. I just wanted some fun..
Y/n: Oh You're so dead.
Mattia: What does that mean??
Next thing I knew she stuffed her hand in frosting and spread it all over my face.
Y/n: Paybacks a mofo ain't it??
Mattia: Oh you so asked for it..
Then we made the kitchen a whole mess and we made ourselves dirty...
Y/n: Ok bad boy how we gon clean this?..
Mattia: Well maybe you can take a shower while I clean this up??
Y/n: Are you sure?? I mean I could wait and help you-
Mattia: Nah it's fine bebe. Go take a shower now!
Y/n: Hmmm Ok fine!
She kisses me and goes upstairs.
30 minutes later.
I got most of the kitchen cleaned while Y/n was taking a shower.
Y/n: Hey bab- Oh wow Mattia! You literally cleaned the whole kitchen!!
Mattia: Haha. Well most of it.
Y/n: Thank You for doing that. Now you go take a shower I'll clean the rest.
Mattia: Ok.
30 minutes later.
I walked downstairs in only a towel cuz i brought no other clothes.
Mattia: Soo ummmmm.. Y/n??..
Y/n: Yea- Woahhh..
I could tell she was staring at my body.
Mattia: Take a picture it will last longer ;)
She turned red at that. Than I walked over to her and stared at her.
Mattia: You're very pretty Y/n..
Y/n: You're very good looking Mattia..
We started to lean in and things got a little heated after that. I left hickeys all over her neck and her chest.
Mattia: Jump mamas.
She did and I led us to her room. Gently laid her on the bed and hovered over her before placing my lips on hers and going down to her neck again and started to undress her. She then flipped us over so now she was in control.
Y/n: I'm in control this time Polibio.
Mattia: Ok.
She then started kissing me and got to my neck. She instantly found my sweet spot.
Mattia: Oh wow Y/n.
Then she got to my chest and I watched her and found this very attractive. She then stared at my abs and started tracing her hand over them. She undressed us both having us fully naked.
Mattia: Wait!
Y/n: What?
Mattia: Protection.
Y/n: You have condoms in your SCHOOL BAG??
Mattia: Yeah! Time and place dude. Always be prepared.
Y/n: Ok whatever Polibio. Cmon let's do this!
Mattia: Say no more.
She was still in control and she started riding me.
(i'm currently cringing atm i'm sorry if you get uncomfortable just skip) I gripped onto her hips making her more steady.
Mattia: Oh wow Y/n.. J-Ju-Just like that ohh.
She started going a little bit faster and we soon released. I flipped us over so i'm now on top.
Mattia: My turn ;)
Y/n: Hehe (Michael Jackson??)
I was thrusting into her with my head in her neck kissing it. She started gripping my hair making me groan.
Y/n: Oh my Mattia.. Fuck.. just like that.
I started going a little bit faster making her practically scream my name. No she doesn't call me "daddy" or "papi" i don't have a kink. The only people that will call me that will be my children.
Mattia: I'm close baby.
Y/n: Me too just don't stop.
We soon released and I'm gonna ask her the question i've wanted to ask her for so long.
Mattia: Hey uhh Y/n??.
Y/n: Yeah??
Mattia: Will you officially  be mine Y/n?? Will you let me take you out on dates?? Will you let me call you mine?? Will you be my girlfriend??
She looked shocked that I asked her that.
Y/n: Of course Mattia!!
We shared about a 5 second kiss maybe more and we hugged. I had a few clothes left at her house. I don't know why but I do. I'm glad I did cuz I would have been naked all night with her. She just wore my hoodie and was left in her underwear. We cuddled the rest of the night and soon fell asleep. I'm glad I can call her mine..

Thank you all for having this at number two on Alejandro Rosario!! I never thought this would happen or have more than 600 people read this. We are almost at 700!! Thank You to everyone who added this book to their reading list!! I will try and post a few chapters every day because I won't go back to school at all anymore due to the coronavirus.. sooooo expect a lot of chapters these next few days!! Don't worry.. the book will eventually have a lot of plotwists ;) Bye!!!!!