"Here Comes The Drama"

English and all your classes when's by fast and lunch time came and you saw Dani sitting on Ale's lap. There was one seat open and you sat in the seat but Dani pushed you off the seat and said that she was sitting there. Mattia was the only who helped you up and you thanked him and said "i'm going to the library again wanna join me?" he said "duhhh" and he gave the boys a glare and he gave Dani a death stare. She looked scared but she wasn't afraid to be all over Ale. You got so upset that you and Mattia skipped school and went to the park together.
Mattia: y/n do you still have feelings for Ale?
You: I mean i still do but then he just acts so weird.
Mattia: what did you mean he acts weird?
You: Ok so today you know how i kissed him on the cheek?
Mattia: Yeah go on.
You: He started blushing and then I gave you and kairi a kiss and he seemed really mad about it but it's like we aren't together why is he mad??
Mattia: Maybe he has a crush on you??!!🤷‍♂️
You: No he would never like a girl like me and he likes Dani.
Mattia: Well y/n Ale doesn't know what he's missing if he chooses Dani over you cause you're one of the most beautiful,amazing, and smartest girls i've ever met.
Once he said those words you instantly started blushing and he started to lean in and you do as well and next thing you know your guys lips were connected. You didn't want it to end so you held his face while he held your waist. He pulled apart to catch his breath but then you heard two familiar voices. It was  Ale and Dani. You said to Mattia "Why don't we show Ale what he's missing out on?"
Mattia: Oh so you wanna do THAT😏
You: To make him jealous
Mattia: Ok bet
Mattia acted like you guys didn't notice Ale and Dani
and he started to spin you in a circle and he kissed your forehead and then you guys held hands and then you hugged him and kissed him one last time.

*Ale's Pov*
Dani and I went to the park and then i saw the two people who i thought i wouldn't see together..
Y/N and Mattia together. It honestly made me jealous because I have strong feelings for y/n and then there she is with Mattia and them all over each other. I was planning on telling her soon but i guess it's too late.

*Back to y/n pov*
Mattia and I left the park and I took one more look at Ale and he didn't seem real happy.
You: Mattia i think he's getting jealous.
Mattia: Lmao why he literally got a girl he all over that unless he secretly likes you.
You and Mattia decide to kiss some more cause why not? You pulled away and saw Ale and Dani walk over to you guys.
You: Here comes the drama..