Fun Night

Mattia POV
I make my way over to Y/n house and i'm kinda scared to go. But who cares we're best friends. Hopefully..
*Y/n POV*
Mattia's coming over and i'm really nervous because we haven't hung out at my house alone before but oh well.
*Knock Knock*
I head over and i'm greeted by a hot mattia.
Mattia: Hey shorty!
Y/n: Hey dino!
We hug.
Mattia: I got some stuff for us to do!
Y/n: What'd you get?!
Mattia: I got us chips,popcorn, face masks, and a horror movie for us to watch!
Y/n: Mattia I HATE horror movies you know that!
Mattia: Oh come on it's just fake plus i'll be here to
protect your scarey ass.
Y/n: Ughhhh okay fine only because I love you.
Mattia: YAYYYY LETS PARTAYYYY!!!
*Few hours go by*
Mattia came at 8:30 and it's currently 10:30 and he wants to watch the scary movie.
Mattia: Come onnnnn y/n let's watch it right nowwww pweaseeeeeee!!!???
Y/n: No mattia i don't want to.
Mattia: Pleaseeeee or else I won't come over no
more.
He said that with a smirk.
Y/n: Ughhh ok fine i'll go get the popcorn ready.
Mattia:YESSSSS!!!
I started getting the popcorn ready and I head to the living room and Mattia isn't there. He's probably in the bathroom. I turned around andddd
Mattia: BOO!
Y/n: AHHHHHHH!!!
Mattia starts laughing so hard he's rolling on the ground.
Y/n: Mattiaaaaa you scared me!!
Mattia: I know I know I'm sorry i won't do that again.
Y/n: Ok whatever let's just start the movie.
The movie starts getting more and more scarey and a jump scare came up and you got scared and cuddled up next to Mattia.
Mattia: Damn Y/n you really are scared.
Y/n: Shut up Matt- AHHHHH!!
I hold his hand cause I got scared again.
He just looks at our hands and I stare at him and admire his features eventually he looks at me and leans in and so do I. Before our lips connected the girl in the movie screamed and interrupted us. Mattia groans cause he didn't get a kiss. So I stopped the movie and told him.
Y/n: Why don't we head upstairs? *I said with a smirk and winked at him*
Mattia: Whatever you say.
He picks me up and throws me over his shoulder and takes me to my room. He gets on top of me and admired me and kisses me. Man have I missed his lips..