Lunch

Lunch came around and you sat at your table with the boys. You say next to Mattia and in front of you was Ale. You sat by the wall and told Mattia that you are gonna go and get your food. When you came back Dani was sitting in your spot. You got upset cause you sat there first.
"Hi i'm Dani nice to meet you!" she said.
"Hi i'm y/n and it's nice to meet you as well!" you replied while shaking her hand.
"Were you sitting here?" she asked you.
"Uh yeah I was but that's ok i'll sit on the other end." you said. But there was no more room for you to sit at.
"Actually never mind there's no more room i'll just grab my stuff and find another spot. Well again it was nice meeting you!" you told her.
"Oh yeah you too!" she replied.
You threw your food away and went to the library while there you listened to music and were drawing. Mattia followed you but you didn't know.
"Hey y/n!" he said but you didn't hear him cause iof your music.
He tapped your shoulder and you got scared and accidentally hit him in the stomach.
"Oww! Jesus y/n that hurt!" he groaned in pain.
"OMG Mattia i'm so sorry I didn't know you were behind me!!" you said.
"Yeah clearly but what are you doing hear alone??" he asked you.
"Just not sitting with goons." you told him.
"Well what are you drawing?" he asked curiously.
"I don't know something stupid and horrible." you said.
"Oof" he said.
Then your phone started ringing. You looked at who it was and it was ...

part 4!!!!