Forgiveness and Confused

Ale's POV
I couldn't stop thinking about what happened at school. I don't believe i just fought my best friend over some girl. I need to go apologize right now.
*Mattia POV*
I started getting ready to go over to Y/n house until i heard a knock on my door. I see a bruised up and busted lip Alejandro. I still couldn't believe we fought. I just didn't know what to say we stood there awkwardly not knowing what to do until he spoke up.
Ale: I'm sorry for pushing you earlier and fighting you.
Mattia: It's cool bro but why did you do it?
Ale: It's cause i saw that you and Y/n were holding hands and I got jealous cause you know how i feel about her.
Mattia: Bro look i'm sorry too but you have to confess your feelings for her soon before it's too late.
Ale: But how will I know if she likes me?
Mattia: Trust me bro she likes you.
Ale: How do you know if she likes you? Or possibly both of us?
I didn't know what to think. What if she did like both us? I mean we have kissed like a couple of times hell  we kissed earlier. Shit. I didn't know what to do I mean I like her as well but I don't know how she feels about me?? She prob lay only sees me as a friend.
Mattia: Ok look we kissed a couple of times but I swear she likes you. She only sees me as a friend.
Ale: Are you sure?? Cause she didn't see you as a friend earlier.
He was right we literally made out not to long ago..
Shit this got me confused.
Ale: Whatever ok look i'm sorry for everything earlier I was a total jerk between you and Y/n. Please forgive me bro. I love you and I don't want to lose you over a girl who i don't even know that likes me.
Mattia: It's ok bro I forgive you.
We hugged it out and we told our goodbyes.
I couldn't stop thinking about what he said. What if Y/n truly likes me?? Nah what you talking bout Mattia? She literally told you she liked Alex this summer. Or maybe she liked me as well. I like her but what if she likes us both?? This got me confused as fuck but I don't know what to think right now..
She kissed me back and she held my hand..
What if she really does like me??..