Not As Sweet Like Candy

*2 weeks later*
Ale POV
School is finally out for the week and I get to spend the entire week with my girl. I started walking over to my locker to get my books. I was bouta go till Danielle stopped me.
Dani: Hey Ale!
Ale: Uhh. What do you want?
Dani: Nothing just wanted to say that i'm dating Mattia. And I also wanted to let you know that you should watch out for your little girlfriend Y/n right there because you have no idea what I have up my sleeve.
This bitch I swear to God..
Ale: Ok.. So what's that supposed to mean?? Soo like what you're saying is that you're trying to hurt Y/n?? Ok first off how do you know about our relationship?? We haven't told anyone?? What did you do spy on us??
Dani: No but somebody else did.
Ale: Who?
Dani: Elizabeth.
Oh shit..
*Flashback*
Elizabeth: I love you so much Alejandro!!
Ale: I love you too Elizabeth!
I truly loved this girl to death. She was sweet like candy.. Or I thought she was. The boys hated her. She was toxic.. She was super jealous of Y/n because we were super close. She even compelled me to ignore Y/n I hated it. The boys hated. Y/n told me to get out of the relationship but I didn't listen. Things started getting worse. During that Freshman year of high school Y/n went missing.. Guess who got her.. Elizabeth. That's exactly when I knew she wasn't sweet like candy..
*End of flashback*
Ale: How do you know Elizabeth? How do you even know about my relationship with Y/n?? We haven't told anyone not even our parents! Have you've been spying on us??
Dani: No but Liz has! Well I gotta go! Watch your back Rosario!!
She left me there shocked.
Y/n: Hey bebe!!
Ale: Hi hermosa!
Y/n: You ready?
Ale: Yeah!
We walked out of school and started heading home. I kept looking around scared if she was gonna show up or roll up on us..
Y/n: Hey are you ok??
Ale: Uhh yeah I'm fi-
I didn't even get to finish cause I heard my name being called..
??: ROSARIO!!
Shit..
I didn't even turn around but Y/n did.. Let's just say her look of confused turned into horror. She instantly grabbed my hand and we started running home.. Like I said before.. not as Sweet Like Candy..