What To Do??

Ale POV
Next thing I know Dani and I are now in the janitors closet and things led to a make out. She tugs in my shirt and I take it off. I then take off hers and kiss down to her jaw and neck.
Dani: Oh Ale..
She soon takes control and starts kissing my neck leaving hickeys. Next thing the bell went off and we instantly put our clothes back on. She started leaving until I grab her wrist.
Ale: Hold onnn.. Meet me by my locker after school and we'll continue this at my house ;)
Dani: Oh ok!!
She kisses me and leaves. Shit I'm late.. I walk into the classroom and everyone looks at me. I saw Mattia and he looks so shocked. I ignore everyone and take my seat next to Mattia. He watches my every move.
Mattia: I see you've moved on from Y/n.
Ale: Ion wanna talk bout her. Plus you guys are like a "thing".
Mattia: Look bro i'm sorry I forgot about your crush on her.. Pleade forgive me bro.
I didn't know what to think. I mean he literally stole the girl of my dreams.. I guess I could forgive him..
Ale: It's cool bro idc tbh you guys are cute!!
Mattia: Haha thanks bro.
Ale: Yeah..
Mattia: So like you gon do something bout your neck??
Ale: Hmm?
Mattia: Your neck.. It's covered with hickeys bro..
Ale: Oh shoot ummm...
Mattia: Just like lift your hoodie a lil bit higher.
Ale: Wdym??
Mattia: Here come here.
He fixes it and I now understand what he meant.
Mattia: There now don't move your head that much and it's prolly gonna fall down a lil when you stand up bro.
Ale: Ight i'll fix it if it do.
After that I couldn't stop thinking both all the drama there has been this year.. Mattia and Y/n kissing at the park, Danielle and I kissing at the park, me sneaking in at Y/n's house, Mattia and I fighting in school, and me having a girlfriend or something idk.
Mattia: Hey bro you good??
Ale: Huh what?? Oh yeah i'm cool bro.
Mattia: Ok
I don't know if i'll move on from Y/n..