Janitors Closet

I got a call and it was Ale.
Ale: Hey meet me in the janitors closet in 5.
You:I'm at the library with Mattia right now.
Ale: Just meet me there in 5 i need to talk to you.
You: ok fine.
You told mattia and he said to go talk to him. You hugged him and kissed his cheek. Then you went to the janitors closet and you saw Ale there.
Ale: Glad you made it!
You: Ok so what did you wanna tell me?
Ale: I like this girl and I don't know her how to tell her how i feel. I'm scared that she won't feel the same way like i do.
You: Ale i say just go and shoot your shot before it's too late and then she'll find a lover.
Ale: Ok yeah you're right thank you y/n! I love you so much!!
He kissed your cheek after that and you blushed and got butterflies in your stomach.
You: Anytime Ale.
He left and you were so heartbroken because he likes someone else and you felt like you lost him but deep down you knew you had to be happy for him.
You started going to your next class you hear someone call your name. It was Kairi.
Kairi: Hey y/n!
You: Hey kai!!
Kairi: You busy after school?
You: No what bout you??
Kairi: Same wanna hang out at my house after and catch up on some things? I missed you so much during break.
You: Sure yeah i'll hang out with you after school and I missed you more Kai. Also is it just the two of us?
Kairi: Yeah just us  two none of the boys.
You: Oh ok well see ya after school!
You guys hugged and kairi kissed your forehead.
Kairi: See ya later shorty
You: I'm not that short!!
Kairi: You're shorter than me shorty.
You: Ok whatever i have to go to class now. Bye Kai!
Kairi: Bye!
He winked at you and you smiled to yourself. I wonder what me and Kai are gonna do?? Hmmm we will wait and see!

Part 5