Let's Go Slow

Ale POV
Today wasn't one of the best days but it'll end good. It's currently 4:37 and i have to meet Y/n at 10. I'm kinda excited not gonna lie. To make time go by faster I'm gonna take a nap.

Y/n POV
Currently 4:37 and I have to meet Ale in central park in a few hours. I don't wanna go but I don't wanna upset him so I should just go. I have a inch of homework so that'll make time go by.
*A few hours later* (the voice from spongebob)
It's now 8:16 and I'm gonna shower and meet Ale in a few.

Ale POV
I woke up not too long ago and it's now 8:16 gotta meet Y/n in a few. I'm just gonna tell her bout this whole situation we are in right now and get some stuff off my chest. I'm so nervous yet so excited. Hopefully she will feel the same way i do..

*At the park*

Made it at the park and it's 9:47. I hope she comes.

Y/n POV
9:39 and the park is only 10 minutes away from my house. So i start heading out. As I'm going there I kept thinking bout the past few months. It was crazy. I still like Mattia more than friends but then I also like Ale. Ig it's mixed feelings but Mattia cheated on me so I hope I'm making the right choice with who i'm with. Hopefully he isn't an ass. I just hope Ale will understand. There he is sitting in the bench looking at the lights that make the city bright.
Y/n: Hi..
Ale: Hey! You made it.
We hugged.
Y/n: Ok so what do you wanna talk about?
Ale: *sigh* Okay umm.. I just wanna talk about this whole situation with Mattia and Dani. Tell me your story first.
Y/n: Ok so Mattia told me that it was a dare at first but then things led to another and they kinda did "it" .
Ale: Oh.
Y/n: So what about yours. What did she tell you?.
Ale: She said she never liked me and that she was only talking to me to get closer with Mattia..
Y/n: Oh my gosh Alex. I'm so sorry..
Ale: Nah that's ight. I pretty much didn't like her either. she just gave off this bad vibe you feel me??
Y/n: Yeah.
We sat in silence for a little till he spoke up.
Ale: Soo..
Y/n: Soo...
Ale: There's one more thing I wanna tell you.
Y/n: What's up??
Ale: Ok look. I like you like A LOT. Like A LOTTTT.
Y/n: Haha.
Ale: Haha ok I've never had the courage to say this but I wanna make you feel special. I understand if you don't want to or if you wanna go slow. I just wanted to get this off my chest.
Y/n: Wow.. You don't understand how long i've wanted to hear that from you..
He gave me his million dollar smile.
Y/n: But I also have feelings for Mattia.. But I don't want to get back with him. I want to be with you. So since we both kinda got out of a complicated relationship let's take this slow.
Ale: So will you be mine??
Y/n: Of course Alex!
He instantly hugged me and picked me up while i wrapped my legs around his torso. He put me down and we started into each other's eyes. He started leaning in and we shared a passionate kiss.
Ale: I'm so happy to call you mine!!
Y/n: Me too..
We shared one last kiss and walked around the park hand in hand.