Kairi's House

School finally end sand you start to walk to Kai's car but Mattia called you.
Mattia: HEY SHORTYYY!!!
He said running to you.
You: HEYYY DINOOOOO!!!!!
Mattia hugged you and spinned you in a circle. He put you down and he asked where you going.
You: I'm going to Kairi's house he's waiting for me right now.
Mattia: Oh ok we should hang tomorrow since and then on Friday you me and the boys.
You: That sounds great i'll ask my parents when I get home tonight.
Mattia: Great hopefully you'll come!! Bye shorty have fun but not too much fun!
You: MATTIA!!! SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!!
You said while laughing and went to kairi's car.
Kairi: You ready?
You: Yessir!!
You guys arrived at his house and decided to watch movies.
Kairi: Wanna go to the park??
You: Sure!
Kairi got his keys and you waited for him and you guys went to the park and you were having so much fun. Kairi went on the slide but started screaming you thought he was hurt and ran over to him.
You: WHAT KAIRI WHATS WRONG!! ARE YOU HURT???!!!!!!
Kairi: THERES A SPIDER KILL IT I DONT WANNA BE SPIDER-MAN KILL IT Y/N PLEASE IM GONNA DIE!!!
You were laughing but you then saw the spider and it was HUGE like HUGE you saw it and screamed and ran away from the park. You heard kairi screaming and you hear him running so you run faster but he catches up to you and throws you over his shoulder.
Kairi: WTF Y/N I COULD HAVE DIED!
You: YOU SAW HOW BIG IT WAS I AINT FINNA KILL THAT!!
You guys started laughing and he didn't realize that the spider was on him and he screamed and you saw it and you hit him with your shoe and killed the spider.
Kairi: OWWWWW MY RIB!!!
You: I'm sorry kai but the spider was on you i killed it like you said!
Kairi: Ok i've had enough and i'm going home cmon let's go.
He grabbed your hand and he led you guys home.
You ended up falling asleep at kai house. He woke you up saying you need to get ready for school. You got ready and you changed into one of his hoodies and your jeans and you guys went to school. You guys walked in and you saw mattia talking to Ale. You jump on Mattias back and say "Hey Dino" and he says "Hey shorty"
Mattia: Did you have fun at kairis??
You: Oh yeah we had so much fun. We went to the park and he went on the slide and he started screaming cause of a spider and i ran away and he chased me but he didn't realize that the spider was on him and i hit him with my shoe and i think he has a huge bruise on his rib.
Kairi: You damn right i do its prolly sprained cuz of you.
You: I'm sorry i still love you tho.
Kairi: Yeah yeah i love you too shorty!
Ale was quiet which was weird cause he was never quiet. You hugged Ale and kissed him on the cheek and his cheeks turned pink.
Mattia: Where's my kiss??
Kairi: And mine??
You: Ugh fine you big babies.
You kisse them and the bell rang you took a glance at Ale and he looked jealous. You ignored it and went to class. Your first class was english.