New Girl

During first period a new girl came to our school. Her name is Danielle (dani for short) and she's really pretty and I saw Alejandro look at her up and down. I got jealous but that's okay cause he can like who he likes i'm not going to control him. The new girl decided to sit next to him and they talked for a long time. You saw them flirting and it made you sad cause you wished that you guys were partnered together. The teacher decide to give you guys a project and you were partnered with Mattia and Dani and Ale were partners. You guys got it finished and gave it to the teacher and class ended. While you were packing you saw Ale give Dani his phone and you were guessing she gave him her number. You just walked out of class with your arm linked with Mattia's. He was surprised you did that cause you never did that.
"What are you doing?" he replied with a chuckle.
"Can i not link my arms with my bestfriend?" you replied.
"I mean you can if you want to. I don't mind it" he said with a smirk.
"Well then ok dino" you replied.
You saw Ale at his locker and he saw you arm linked with Mattia and so you held his hand and he let it happened. Alejandro saw it and he looked confused and a little upset. You didn't think much of it cause of what him and Dani were doing in first period. You let go of Mattia's  hand and said.
"Well dino i gotta head to class now" you said.
He said, "ok shorty see ya at lunch."
You guys waved and you head to class while you were heading to class you saw Ale and you just looked at him and he tried to say something but the bell rang. You looked at him and he just looked at you and walked away. You were confused on why he did that but just ignored it and you waited for lunch time to see the boys.

Part 3!!!