I Love You

*Sexual*
Y/n POV
We got to my house and then I literally ran to the door with Alejandro right behind me laughing at me and running as well. I opened the door letting him in and closing it so fast. I didn't even get the chance to turn around before he gently pushed me against the wall and turning me around. He started at me for a couple of seconds before kissing me. This kiss was like an I love you kissed mixed with an I need You right now kiss. Either way I loved it. We made out for a couple of minutes before he picked me up and took me upstairs to my room. He gently placed me on my bed before crawling on top of me and kissed me. He then started to go down to my neck and tried to find my sweet spot. He eventually found it and smiled against it and started to leave a hickey marking what it his.
Y/n: Oh my god Ale.
I now wanted to be the one in control. So then i flipped us over and started to give him hickeys. I took his shirt off and stared at his toned abs before tracing my finger over them and kissing his stomach while leaving a trail of hickeys.
Ale: Oh my Y/n..
I then got to his pants and started to take them off.
Ale: Girl wait!
Y/n: What?
Ale: I'm in control for our first time!
Before I got the chance to say anything he later pulled me up and hovered over me before repeating the same actions before. This time he started going lower. He then took my shirt off and stared at my body.
Ale: Wow. Your body is perfect.
I blushed at his compliment and then he started to kiss my stomach. He then got to my pants and took them off. He then took his off leaving both of us only in our under garments. He then gave me a "Can I" look. I nodded my head before he finally took a off all of my clothing and he stared at my body.
Ale: You truly are beautiful. Inside and Out!
(You guys truly are beautiful don't ever feel like you aren't! don't let those ppl and voices in side your head get to you!! You are YOU!! And don't ever change yourself  because of what others think!! BE YOU!!)
He then took off his boxers and started looking around for something.
Y/n: You need anything??
Ale: Yeah.. condom??
Y/n: Uhhhh.. idk check under my pillow or my drawer?
Ale: Ahh found one.. why is it here tho?
Y/n: Mattia.. he always kept some in my drawer idk why tho.
Ale: Haha classic Mattia..
He then ripped it opened with his teeth and that shit was hot.
Ale: Ready bebe??
Y/n: Ready!
He then slid in me and it has never felt so good before..
Y/n: Oh my god Alex.
Ale: Oh fuck bebe..
He was sliding in and out making us feel so good. We soon later released and I wanted to be in control.
Ale: Ok so we riding now?
Y/n: *laughs* Shut up and let me make you feel good.
Ale: Ok i'll shut up.
I then started rocking back and forth making us feel like we are in heaven. He threw his head back in pleasure and gripped my hips having me more steady.
Y/n: Oh my god Alejandro..
Ale: Oh yeah baby right there.
He then sat up and started kissing my neck and had his head in my neck. While my hands were gripped in his hair. We both soon released after that.
Ale: That was amazing.
Y/n: Yeah..
I looked at the clock. 1:24 AM.
Y/n: Jesus it's 1:24?
Ale: Damn.. We got school tomorrow..
Y/n: fr
Ale: I love you Y/n.
Y/n: I love you more Ale.
Ale: Impossible..
Y/n: Hehe.
We snuggled up together and eventually fell asleep in each other's arms..