The Picture

Y/n POV
It was a Thursday today and I can't wait for the weekend. I was so done with school. I hate it. I just can't wait to finally go home. For some reason I have this weird feeling today..
*at school*
Mattia: Hey bebe!
Y/n: Hi..
Mattia: Hey what's wrong??
Y/n: Nothing just tired..
After that I saw these girls look at us and whisper something. Then this girl comes up to us.
Girl: Hey ummm are you two together??
Mattia: Uhh yeah why??
Girl: Well is this you??
She showed something on her phone to Mattia. His facial expression changes from confused to scared.
Mattia: Where did you find that picture??!!
Girl: My other friends told me to show it to you. I didn't want to show it to you because you're in a relationship.
Mattia: That's ok..
Y/n: Yeah it's cool..
I slammed my locker shut and ran away..
Mattia: Y/n Wait!!
I didn't listen I ran to the janitors closet and cried. Why would he cheat on me.. I heard the janitors closet open.
Y/n: Go away Mattia!! I don't wanna see you right now..
??: It's not Mattia.
Y/n: Alejandro?!
Ale: Hey..
I instantly ran into his arms and cried.
Ale: Hey bubba it's gonna be ok..
Y/n: Why did he cheat?? Am I not good enough?? Was he not comfortable in our relationship?? Did he even love me??
Ale: Of course he loves you angel..
Y/n: Then why did he do it??
Ale: I don't know.. Do you know who the girl was??
I knew he wouldn't like the answer..
Y/n: It was Danielle...
He just stood there speechless..
Y/n: Ale Im so sorry..
Ale: Nah.. that's ok.. Ig we both aren't good enough for the people we love...
Y/n: Hey.. Ale.. Look at me..
I cupped his face and his eyes were watery. I started to lean in and our lips connected. I pulled away and just stared into his eyes. I felt like he didn't like it.
Y/n: I'm sorry I shouldn't have done tha-
I got cut off by Alex placing his lips on mine again.
Ale: I've been wanting to do that since middle school Y/n..
I was so shocked and confused.
Y/n: What??
Ale: I've been in love with you since middle school Y/n.. Once I found out that you and Mattia were talking and stuff.. I got jealous and I wanted to be me instead of him. I should've told you sooner but I was scared you wouldn't feel the same...
After I heard that I automatically kissed him back..
Y/n: I've been in love with you since middle school as well Ale.. The first day Dani came and I saw you look at her I got jealous and upset cause i've had strong feelings as well.. But when I was with Mattia.. I was still in love with you. I know that's messed up but I'm in love with you Alejandro..
We stood in silence for a couple of seconds.
Ale: So Y/n Y/l/n.. Will you be mine??..
Y/n: I just got out of a relationship Ale..
Ale: I understand..
Y/n: But... Can we go slow?? :)
Ale: So you'll be mine??
Y/n: Yes!!
Ale: YAYYY!!!!!!!!!

Thank y'all for 1k!!!!!!!!