Chapter 29 + A/N

"O-oppa." Lisa cries, hugging him as tight as she can.

All of them, crying and hugging together in this one single hotel room. None never knew this would happen. None never knew this would be this way. Lisa didn't have any idea how the secret knocked him that hard. She never knew how emotional this would be. In fact, she never thought about the consequences. All she thought about is "What happens if they get mad? Or if they leave me and Kookie?" But this? Never in her imagination.

Crying in despair, it's almost been 35 minutes since they've been gone. The group is catching some hints, but might just brush it off.. for now. 

"Okay." Hoseok breathes out. "Let's settle down." he pats both of their backs, as he sits down while separating their bodies. 

"Oppa." Lisa hugs him again. "I d-didn't k-know it would h-hurt you l-like this." Lisa stutters, still crying.

"Shh, shh." Hoseok comforts her. "It's okay, we'll all talk about it right now."

Now that things are settled, the three sat on the same bed while wiping their tears off.

"I just want to help you guys." Hoseok held their hand. "Just tell me if you guys are struggling and I'll be there." 

"Hyung." Jungkook calls.

"Yes?" he diverts his attention to him.

"We need help on.." Jungkook pauses, still startled from the crying session they had.

"On?" Hoseok questions.

"You know when we need to hide when the feeling comes and.. you know." Jungkook hints.

"Yeah."

"I want you to help us trying to go to a location where it's okay to.. you kno-"

"Just say having sex, Jungkook." Hoseok chuckles, rubbing his hand on his head. "You're still the innocent Jungkook I know." he kissed his cheek.

"Haha." Jungkook shyly scratch his nape.

"But, can you help us with that?" Lisa asks him.

"Of course! Anything I can do to help you two." Hoseok smiles, but quickly washed away.

"Did you guys have the feeling yet?" he questions, feeling a bit worried. 

"Oh." Lisa looks down. "Not yet."

"Oh shoot." Hoseok grabs his hair. "We have to meet the group at the beach now. Let's go" he pulls the two off their butts, dragging them to the door as they head out.

"Lisa?" Rose comes towards her. "What took you so long? Did you cry? It looks like you di-"

"I'm fine, Rosie." Lisa re-assured her with a peck on the cheek.

"Sure." Rose said suspiciously. "I know when you cry Lisa. I can see it all over your face."

"Ros-"

"Rose! Lisa!" Jisoo calls them.

"Not agai-"

"Coming!" Lisa shouts, cutting Rose off.

"Bless Jisoo as well, Lord."

~*~

Still, as I said many times before, time flies fast as night time occurred. All sleeping in their room peacefully and quietly. Snoring and breathing can be heard in their rooms if you enter. Blankets kicked to the side and (alive) bodies lying on the bed carelessly. Messy hair developed overtime as some drool escape from whom's mouths.