48 - Spy

After Katherine and Alexis excused themselves so that they could talk privately, Eva went back to her room and I was left with Jerome.

"I knew you'd get my message."

"What if you hadn't deactivated it, Prince Harry would have been hurt."

"But I did. Anyway I realised that I had made a bad decision and I do not want people of the Isle to suffer because of my mistakes,"he explained.

"So what are we going to do know? If you tell her you don't want to help her anymore she will hurt our people since y'all decided to combine Isle and Utopia."

"I'll be your spy then. I'll learn her plans, her weaknesses and then tell them to you. Your team will have all the information they need."

"That's a great idea," I told him,"but I won't tell the rest. Maybe Katherine might also have a spy within us and when she learns that you have betrayed her she will kill you."

"Fine then. This will be our secret. Don't even tell that Prince Harry guy. I know you like him,"he said before looking out the window.

"I don't, "I stated before he laughed. But it's true, I don't.

Alexia's POV

"I told you this before, Katherine. I will not join you. All you have in mind is power and your greed will be your doom,"I told her. Katherine must be really desperate since she came all the way here.

"It's not power. I'm just trying to unite all the kingdoms together."

"No, you are not. Amelia is the one who has done that, not you. So I think you'd better go home. It's getting late and I have some work to attend to,"I remarked and smiled at her. She seemed mad but I wasn't scared of her. She stormed out of the room and banged the door. I hope Amelia's team is ready because I sense that Katherine will not put up with her act of kindness anymore.

                 *    *    *     *     *

I opened my eyes and saw nothing. I swear I had heard some movements in the room. I turned on the lamp and looked around.

"You look so good in your night dress, your highness," a male guy said before placing his hand against my mouth muffling my screams. A hard object hit my head and after a few seconds I fell on the floor and closed my eyes.

Kassie's POV

The two weeks had ended and it was time to go back to Astoria. August decided to remain, since Macy wouldn't come and he was afraid of Dave showing up. I had packed some of my clothes since the dresses were getting too monotonous for me. I bid them goodbye before heading to Nova's house, where Peter was to fetch us. I had noticed how Mia was extra happy when Hunter was around and it made me think about Andrew. We weren't really officially a couple, but he used to make me happy. Peter arrived and opened a portal for us. Everyone else was already back, and while catching up with Eva she informed me about Katherine and Jerome's visit.

"Are you sure nothing happened?"

"Yeah, I guess. Jerome was with Sally the whole time while Katherine was with my mum. She seemed angry after their discussion and they immediately teleported back to Utopia." Maybe she wanted Queen Alexis to join forces with them but she declined the offer. I looked around and caught Queen Alexis staring at me. Maybe something happened and the visit was just an act to cover for it. Sally joined us for dinner and I went to talk to her after we were done.

"Any luck with your powers?"

"Nothing new has happened but I've finally got a hang of the little that I can manifest. Anyway I wanted to ask you about Katherine's visit. Eva told me that she was escorted by your brother. Did you get a chance to talk to him? "

"Yeah. I tried convincing him that he should join us but it seems he is loyal to Katherine." Harry interrupted us and asked if we were done since he wanted to talk to Sally. I excused myself and walked away. On the way to my room I bumped into Andrew. He looked so good with his hair tied at the back with a hair band. "Where were you? You missed dinner."

"As you can clearly see I'm not okay and I didn't want my mother to see me like this,"he replied. He was drunk, and his face looked like he was involved in some fist fight or something. I was about to ask where he was going to but I saw his mum and I quickly dragged him to my room. "Geez Kassie, if you wanted us to do this you could have just said so when I'm sober,"he said before lying on my bed. Drunk Andrew was just a pain in the butt.

"I'm just saving your reputation and ego right now. Don't get it twisted."

A/N

Hey.💫

I'm so sorry for the late update but thank you for patiently waiting. 😀

Thank you so much for your feedback, comments, votes and reads. It means so much to me.✨

Remember to stay safe and that misspotatowrites loves y'all so much!💙

Have a lovely time.🐱