28 - Prince Corey

"Welcome to Eta," Peter announced as soon as we went through the portal. The town was very lively and it seems we were just in time for a festival. We approached the gate and as soon as the guard was informed that we were from Utopia and that I was the princess, he smiled at us and ordered the gate to be opened. It's weird being here and not running around the school halls trying to make it to the next lesson without getting late.

"It's good to see you again Jeanette, " a guard approached us at the front door and Jean seemed happy to see him.

"Bruce!" She gave him a big hug.

"They trained together, " Maverick informed us before Bruce led the way in.

Their castle was beautiful. The interior design was nice and almost everything inside was white. We went upstairs and stopped at a door.

"Corey's room. He already knows that you are here. I hope to see you soon," he said to Jean before leaving. The door opened and we walked in. A guy appeared behind us and welcomed us as he closed the door.

"Princess Amelia, such an honour to meet you, "he stated before bowing.

"Please, call me Kassie. "

"Okay, Kassie. I know why you've come. You want me to help you defeat the evil sorceress and reclaim your kingdom." How did he even know? "It seems that you didn't inform the princess about the gifts. Telepathy is the gift here which makes me a telepath and don't worry, I'll help you, " he added before smirking. Well that didn't need much convincing from our side.

Katherine's POV

It's funny how Magdalene's dresses fit me even after all this. My coronation was in two days and Elle was busy with the preparations. Nova has been missing for a while and he didn't even inform me where he was going. "So I was wondering if Kassie's foster family should be invited or not."

"They should be invited. They are also part of the royal family. Besides if Kassie doesn't show up then it will mean they are up to something. They should get front row seats to my coronation," I answered Elle before Marcus walked in.

"Ma'am, you have a visitor, "he informed us before Bella walked in. What now?

"I just came to congratulate you," she said happily. "I also have some information about Kassie. She came home to pack her things and called Mia, August and Macy to her room in private. She might be planning something you know,"she added.

"I won't stress myself out looking for her now. Let her come to me during the coronation, then I'll be able to know the truth, "I replied before brushing my hair. Even they might be planning something so as to defeat me, they possibly can't be strong enough to defeat me.

August' POV

"Dude, why don't we usually hang out nowadays?" Andrew inquired as soon as practice was over. I ignored him, picked up my bag and went outside. He hurriedly picked his bag and followed me. "Is it because I'm dating your sister? "

"No. It's because you are dating the wrong sister. The Andrew I've always known would never settle for someone as mean as Bella. You always had a thing for Kassie ever since middle school. Where did that disappear to?"I told him. He looked at me, confused.

"Who is Kassie? "he asked. Wait what could he ask who Kassie was as if he had never even knew her existence?

"You want to play mind games with me dude? Kassie is my other sister," I answered him. He looked at me, as if he was trying to understand what I was saying.

"But Bella is your only sister, "he said. Something happened to Andrew. They did something to him.

Macy's POV

I rang the doorbell and waited for anyone to open the front door. A lady opened after some minutes. "Hey I'm Macy, Nova's best friend, and I was wondering if you knew where he went.".

"Come inside before they see us together, "she said in fear before pulling me inside. "Call me Joana. " We went to the living room and I took a seat. "To be honest with you, Nova isn't from this world, if you know what I mean. "

"Yes I am well aware about the other realm. But Nova's your son, and you are normal."

"No. A lady brought Nova to us when he was around four. She told us to take care of him while he was in our realm. We took him in happily and treated him like our own child. It reached a point where my husband grew tired of Nova and his powers. That's when the fights started."

He had powers and never even told us!! "Yeah Nova told me about the fights. I'm so sorry. Earlier you welcomed me in since you were afraid of some people who might see us. Which people if I may ask? "

"Katherine and her people. She was the one who brought Nova to us when he was young. She warned us not to tell his friends the truth about everything or else we would be in big trouble,"she answered. This means that Nova was among the bad guys all this time. He was the spy Peter tried to warn me about. He knew about Andrew and as Kassie's best friend he couldn't even warn her? There is something missing from all this. If Nova was the bad guy then why would he even bother himself to always get Kassie's heart. He could even cast a magic spell on her to make things easier but he didn't. Things were just not adding up.

Kassie's POV

"I informed my parents that you would be spending the night here,"Corey said as he escorted me to the guest room.

"Thank you for helping us your highness."

"Your welcome. You know you don't have to refer to me as your highness. We are both royals so just call me Corey, "he remarked.

"Fine." We stopped at a door and he gave me a key.

"Good night Kassie. I'll see you in the morning,"he said to me before walking away. It was quite weird being around him since I wanted to think about so many things but wondered if he was in my head at that same time. Maybe he is in my head now? I lied on the bed and took a deep breath. I hope the other royals would agree to help us win.

PRINCE COREY OF ETA