32 - Falling

We were at the living room, waiting. Maverick saw that it was better if we took Andrew back on earth so we teleported back to our house. He was taken to August's room and we left Peter  with him. Bruce and Jean told us that they would communicate if they found the other royals.

"Can I talk to you, alone?" August requested and we went to the kitchen.

"What's wrong?"

"I wanted you to hear this from me before you hear it from your best friend. Our relationship is in a very bad state because of some mistakes I've done. Just know that I don't deserve her and if she comes to talk to you about it, tell her I'm sorry," he answered. I was about to say something to him but I was interrupted by Peter.

"He's okay and wants to talk to you,"he said.

"Go and tell her your sorry, " I whispered to August before I went upstairs with Peter. "Does he remember everything after the spell?"I asked as soon as we got to the door. He knew why I was asking and nodded. This is going to be hard. I walked in and he seemed happy to see me. "Don't strain yourself. You need to rest, "I advised him as he struggled to sit upright.

"I'm fine, "he said and complimented my dress.

"Thank you. You also looked good at the party. How are you feeling right now?"

"I'm good. Look, about the dance, I didn't mean what I said."

"It's okay. I forgave you. We were only friends, remember?"

"Kassie you do know we were more than that."

"But it's better that we stick to being friends so that no one gets hurt."

"I'm sorry I did that to you. You didn't  deserve that. I'd really like things to go back to the way they were."

"We were sweethearts, Andrew, and the dance is already over," I told him. He might think that it's easy but it's hard talking to him like this. Being cold was hard.

"We can give each other time, if you want."

"Time heals everything, but not this. Please Andrew, try to understand."

"Fine,"he said and I could hear the disappointment in his tone. He struggled to reach his glass of water and I helped him out. "I'm sorry about your dad and I promise to help you in reclaiming your kingdom."

"Thank you so much, Andrew, that means a lot."

Jean's POV

"The king was my best friend, I owe him a lot," I told him as we walked around. We decided to be left behind so that we could find someone from either the Isle Kingdom or the Oracle Kingdom. Bruce chuckled before he bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay dude. Believe me, I'm okay," he replied before walking away. I looked at Bruce and he smiled.

"Looks like we have found our next Royal, "he said and decided that we should follow the young man.

Nova's POV

"Kassie's in town. We should leave now. Thank you for hosting us for this short period, "I thanked Seth before picking up my bags.

"It's cool. You were lucky that my parents had just left for their business trip," he said as he escorted us to my car. "I'll see you soon Venus!"

"Over my dead body bro, "I joked before getting into the car and driving out of the parking lot.

"Nova,where are we going?"

"To a friend."

Kassie's POV

"But Nova is our best friend."

"Exactly. I think there is a piece of the puzzle we don't have. He's not a bad person, "Macy remarked. After visiting Andrew I wanted to talk to her about my brother but she had some information to tell me concerning Nova.

"Earth seems quiet interesting. It's just like being home, the difference is that people don't have powers and that some foods are odd, "Corey remarked and joined us in the living room. We heard a knock on the door and Maverick decided to open. Nova walked in with a young teenage girl behind him. I walked up to him and gave him a hug.

"It seems we have a lot of catching up to do, "he said. Mia walked in  and was surprised to see a full house.

"Well I'd better start making dinner for everyone," she commented before letting out a laugh.

Katherine's POV

"How could you not control your prince?"

"I just went to the washrooms and....."

"Save it. Things were going great until this. True love has defeated me again,"I interrupted Bella and ordered her to leave. Marcus walked in and it seemed he too had some bad news. "What now?"

"Nova managed to find Venus and they fled to earth."

"Well, I knew he was bound to find her. So what's the bad news there? "

"Venus already knows about the Phoenix."

"What?!"