43 - Stalker

Bella's POV

"That was hilarious," Elle remarked as we walked to her room. We found Marcus, waiting.

"We had a meeting today," he stated furiously. I can't believe I forgot about the meeting.

"Relax, we had to settle some scores back on earth but we are back to the main agenda now, "Elle explained before giggling.

"What are you laughing about?"

"So, we went to a party and Elle casted a spell on the cake. After taking a bite, everyone started screaming and crying while others ran to the kitchen for cold water, "I narrated the incident. Elle had casted a spell that would make everyone think that they were sick. They also had crazy hallucinations of weird rashes forming on their skin and nasty vomits.

"But don't worry, it only last for three hours. They'll be fine."

"Good, because if Katherine finds out about this,she'll be mad at everyone."

* * * * *

Kassie's POV

After breakfast, we all went to the entertainment room where Queen Alexia was waiting. There were four mirrors arranged on one wall and each mirror was named after a kingdom.

"Today, we will have a meeting with all the royals of the three kingdoms. If all kingdoms agree to your plan, Princess Amelia, then I'll help with your training as from tomorrow,"Queen Alexia explained.

"But the royals have agreed to her plan. Why do we need to discuss it with the others? "Jean asked.

"Because we want them to feel the transparency in our plan. If we leave them in the dark, they might go against you and your mighty plan might fail."

"She's right. Let's just hope that all will go well so that we can later defeat Katherine once and for all, " Corey stated before we all agreed. After hours of discussing, arguing and convincing, they finally agreed. Astoria, Eta and Oracle had agreed to support me.

"Thank you so much your Royal highnesses, I will not disappoint you, "I told them before bowing down.

"We hope so," Queen Melisa, Corey's mother, replied and gave me a warm smile. She was super nice to me back when I was in Eta and I was sure that she would support me. The only challenge was convincing the royal council which I never knew of until today. Apparently they had a secret headquarters in Oracle, since Katherine destroyed their main one. After the 'video conference' ,the Queen advised us to rest, since official training was starting tomorrow. Peter followed me to my room and brought a pack of cards. Nova taught him how to play poker and he wanted to practice with me before he could challenge Nova to a game.

Mia's POV

"You know you don't have to cook. I can come and.. "

"Please continue watching the movie. All you do is work and since I'm feeling better, the least I could do is to cook," he said and I smiled. It was great to have him back, but I missed the kids. "So, when I was gone, did you ever date?"

"I'm a head nurse and I have three teenagers under one roof. Do you honestly think I had time for that? The only guy friends I have are the doctors at work and Maverick,who seems to be a brother to you than just a childhood playmate and a royal guard. "

"We used to call him the third Prince and give him a crown to wear. I'm honestly happy that he came to take care of you and the kids."

"Me too,"I added. He came to the living room and gave me my plate. Pasta, I should have known. Hunter didn't know how to cook, since he was a prince and all, but he taught himself how to cook pasta and he would prepare it every night I would stay late at work. It's basically the only food he could survive on if he was alone.

"Long live pasta!" he shouted before taking a bite. I hope the kids are safe and that Bella will come back to her senses.

Macy's POV

"You look absolutely beautiful,"Jamal commented as soon as I entered his car.

"Oh please, can we go to the movies before all the good seats are gone? "I requested. He smirked before focusing on the road. He was wearing a plain white hoodie and a pair of blue jeans. His dreadlocks weren't locked up in a ponytail and he looked extra good like that. We arrived early since 'The photograph' was not until ten minutes. I saved him a seat while he went to buy popcorn and soda. As I waited, I looked around and noticed that Dave was here too. Ever since our encounter at the party, I've been seeing him everywhere and it freaked me out, since he was acting like a stalker. Our eyes met and he smiled at me. Something was wrong. Jamal and Dave seem to have something going on between them because Dave being present at almost every place I went wasn't a coincidence.