59 - Promise ring

Six months had passed now and it was time for Jean and Bruce to finally get married. I hadn't seen everyone in a very long time since I was quite busy running the kingdom. It was hectic being a queen at such a young age but Peter and Jean were always here to help.

The Pixies and the Utopians finally got along and we both lived in peace and harmony. Princess Takara always visited and had become such a great friend to me.

Back on earth, August team had won the championships and he told me that they all got university scholarships. Even if I never got time to pay them a visit, we always kept in touch through a magic mirror that I gave them. Macy and August now lived together in our house, while Hunter and Mia moved into Grandma Lily's house after she passed away.

Venus took my spot back in school and she turned out to be a lot like me. The magic council was renewed and Princess Sally was chosen as the representative of the Isle Kingdom while Bruce was chosen as the representative of the Eta Kingdom. Prince Harry and Corey also became Kings and the royal meetings became more fun since we were all used to each other.

In terms of relationships things were good. Princess Sally and King Harry were dating, while Mia was pregnant with a boy. Bella had changed for good and were now best friends with Venus. Andrew always visits once in a while and always brings me snacks from earth.

Maverick retired and Peter was promoted to the head commander of the royal army. The realm was finally united and at the moment, a school was being built in Oracle, where kids with supernatural powers would attend and be taught on how to use them for good. The magic council thought that it was a great idea, so that those kids would grow together and we wouldn't have another version of Katherine in the future. As for the dagger, Queen Alexia thought that it was best for it to be kept by the pixies since Katherine's powers were vulnerable to their dust.

*****

"I'm nervous. Is this dress too tight because I literally can't breathe, "Jean said and I told her to take deep breaths. She wanted me to escort her down the aisle, since it was always King Arthur's wish to see his best friend get married and spend her life with someone special instead of always going to battle and training.

"You can do this, okay. Just take deep breaths and smile. This is your day and I know that my father is super proud of you."

"Thank you so much your highness, "she said before holding my arm. I gave her the bouquet of roses and we walked out of the room. Her wedding was to take place in the ball room since Princess Takara was the one in charge and she had informed me that her people were able to work easily inside the castle since there was no wind to distract them unlike outside. As soon as we arrived, everyone stood up and the music started. The place was very beautiful and as soon as I handed Jean over to Bruce, I went and sat next to where Princess Takara was.

"You really outdid yourself. I mean this place is extremely beautiful."

"You're welcome, "she answered before we both paid attention to the ceremony. Mia, Hunter, Macy, Bella, August and Andrew had not yet arrived and I totally understood why. Today was their graduation day, but August had promised that as soon as it ended they would be here in a jiffy. After the vows, the were announced as newly weds and later we all proceeded outside for the reception part. That was when they arrived and Andrew constantly apologized on behalf of them.

"Calm down, Andrew. How did the graduation ceremony go? "

"It was nice. At least I am finally done with high school so that I can spend all my time here. This place is beautiful."

"The pixies did all this wonderful work."

"You should hire them for our wedding, "he said and I nearly choked.

"Wedding?"

"I wanted to give you this during my coronation but I can't wait any longer, "he replied while removing a ring from his pocket. "Before you freak out, this is not an engagement ring. It is a promise ring."

"I can clearly tell that it's not an engagement ring since you would have already been down on one knee. Why are you giving me a promise ring?"

"I have done so many wrong things to you in the past and I do not want to hurt you again. This promise ring is a sign of my love to you and my promise that I'll always make you happy,"he answered before sliding it down my index finger. It was so pretty and I gave him a hug.

"Thank you, although you didn't have to."

"Trust me, I did."