☆What's Happening?☆ ( Not a Chapter)

Hey ya'll, it's me twinkletoessthethird.

Or you can just call me twinkle, or toes.
.
.
.
Okay maybe not the second one...

Anyway!

How are you all?

If good, that's great!

If not, I hope you feel better soon!

First off I am in deed now making a second ark,  *Yay!* 

For the second ark I wanted to make more slice of life kinda thing, i won't be revealing to much but you get the idea.

Now the question, little time skips or big time skips?

Also it may not be as schedualed as first as i am working on some other books, shhhhh. ;)

Feel free to ask some questions here I will awnser to the best of my abilities!

So I thought (I know the horror) that I could include some little fun facts about this book!
:D
Introducing the 'about the book' no one asked for!✨

How did it start/what inspired it?
Well to be honest I didn't even mean to write an entire book, that's right Simple changes was unplanned just like me 😌

Jokes, Haha. No, simple changes was actually supposed to be a series of Oneshots about family/ fluff that kinda stuff but it slowly started to become a story wich is wild. But that's just how it works sometimes.

What inspires your writing, how did you find the motivation/inspiration?

Well to be quite honest I like doing things in one go, because frankly if I stop I'll never get back to it.

Fun fact I actually wrote the entire book in three days.
And yes I made you wait three days for nothing, why? Scheduling my dear.

Anywho what mainly inspired the scenes were my own fantasies and quite honestly cute pictures I saw that just sparked up a scene in my brain.

I have a general idea and I just build it as I go adding, removing, shortening, all that jazz.

Any concerns about the upcoming ark?

Well yes, but I already have a few chapters on the go, the only thing that concerns me is me loosing interest in the fandom and abandoning it. If anything I want to finish it to tie up loose ends because I hate leaving things unfinished.

What was your favorite scene to write?
Ok so I really enjoy pregnancy reveals, the labor not so much but the initial pregnancy/ birth people's reactions it's a blast.

Another random fact I actually did some research/ study on reactions so that I could really try to convey the emotions and proper reactions of the characters.

And my all time favorite had to be pure bliss, I think a few people could agree, that one was fun to read since I really liked that mushy mushy stuff.

Finally,Whose your favorite character to write?

My favorite has to be Mitsuki, she's just so spicy and not mention and a MILF.
I do love the Katsuki & Izuku interactions I just imagine them being so domestic and it makes me happy so deal with it.

Allright that's all I had to say.

Ok, ok I'm done. I must go now,

 take these memes as an offering.

From my twisted sense of humor to yours.