Ch. 7 Pure bliss~

HOLD UP.

First of all, how are you?

Good, that's amazing if not, I hope you feel better soon.

Ok you may go, I do hope you enjoy.

After a long day on patrol Izuku made his way back to his home. He enterned the home to find it fairly quiet, no lights were on and only a few candles were lit.

He hooked his keys on their key rack stepping into the hallway. Something crushed under his foot.

It was a rose petal,
a little crushed but it was still a beautiful shade of maroon. He stood up and saw there was a trail of candles and rose petals leading past the kitchen.

He started following them gazing in wonder, did Kacchan do this? He smiled to himself wondering where they ended. As he followed them he noticed there was soft music playing.

{You can play this to you know, set the mood~}

He arrived to see his alpha standing at the end of the rose petals, scattered everywhere. A table with a cloth and candles and a bouquet of flowers rested in the middle. He himself wore a black dress shirt with the first three buttons undone and black dress pants. He looked drool worthy with his ash blond hair spiked and blood red eyes gazing steadily at him. He looked undeniably fuckable to the omega.

"Wh-" he began when his alpha shushed him.

"Get changed, then come back out, kay?" He said pushing him towards the bedroom.
The door was shut behind him and he was left alone.
He quickly changed out of his hero costume and into a nice flowy white shirt and some comfortable lavender shorts. He looked himself over in the mirror, it was a little girly but it looked nice and he was having a hard time fitting in any of his other clothes. He really had to go shopping...