Ch. 18 Probably not ready.

"W-what? Wait-seriously?!"

Kirishima studdard turning as white as the walls behind him.

"Oh fuck, really?! Now?!?!"
Katsuki exclaimed looking around like a scared horse.

"YES NOW, KATSUKI!!" He yelled looking infuriated. He grabbed his face looking straight into his eyes,

"NOW GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER BECAUSE I NEED I DOCTOR AND THIS PUP IS COMING! RIGHT! FUCKING! NOW!"

He froze in shock before nodding immediately.
He got to his feet carrying him bridal style.

He carried him out into the hall while Kirishima ran ahead calling frantically for a doctor.

Some patients were peeking out of their rooms confusion imminent on their faces as they gave them bewildered looks.
A few nurses were shooing patients away explaining the situation and asking them to remain in their rooms.

"I- need-to-call-my- mom-!" The panicking greenette said between pants.

"Breathe, baby, breathe, It's gonna be alright you just need to calm down a little..." Katsuki coached releasing some calming pheremones.

He felt like growling at all the stares they were receiving but he kept his focus on his mate, he needed him most right now.

"I know, it's just Chibi wasn't due for for another week!" He wailed while gripping Katsuki's shoulder.

"I guess they decided it was time to come out." He said simply, as much as he already loved the kid they had terrible timing.

Izuku was trying to slow his breathing, the air felt cool on his wet sweatpants that now clung heavily to the inside of his thighs.

He noticed the fluid had gotten all over Katsuki too and he burned with embarrassment,
"I'm sorry I ruined your pants.."

Apologetically looking up at his alpha his ear tips were buring bright red.

"Don't worry about it Kitten, I don't care about these pants, all that matters is that you and Chibi are safe."

It was the truth, he didn't care, he was focused on securing his Omega's safety and making sure his pup was coming into a safe environment, wich it wasn't right now and that was weighing heaviest on his mind.

"Guys I found a doctor! How's Midoriya?"

Kirishima yelled interrupting their conversation, he was running with an older omega woman perched on his back.

He stopped infront of them slightly out of breath, he must have ran the entire way considering how fast he'd gotten back.

"Midoriya's not fine, what Midoriya really needs is Bakugou to call their parents, right- now!"

He spoke in third person scaring Katsuki a little as much as it did Izuku, he was starting to loose it.

"Your friend can call them but we need to get you taken care of first. Follow me."

Kirishima set her down as she started off at a brisk pace moving quite fast for her small stature.

Katsuki handed Kirishima his phone before taking off after the doctor careful not trip and drop his precious cargo.

They came into a room with soothing cream walls and a bed with strange rests what he assumed were for his legs.

Katsuki eyed the odd room, he had never seen a delivery room before, he stared at all the strange contraptions thoroughly bewildering him.

"I'm doctor Mizune by the way, I'm an omega specialist."

Bakugou nodded silently starting to feel a little more at ease knowing they had a specialist. She smiled warmly releasing calming pheremones to calm the panicky alpha and his birthing mate.

"Mr. Bakugou is it?" The lady called catching his attention.

He nodded in affirmation, she nodded in turn gesturing to a changing like room,
"Can I ask you to change your mate out of his clothes and into a night gown, also please wash your hands we don't want any germs getting places we don't want them to."

He nodded setting him gently down on his feet, Deku put one hand on the wall the other on his alpha using him as support. The contractions were starting, they were mild but they still made it hard to stand.

He removed his clothes and they washed up the little scratches along his body.

Mizune was sterilizing the bed when they came out, she gestured to him to lay him down.

He did so gently easing him down. He sat up and was about to back away when Midoriya grabbed his arm looking at him with a pleading face.

"Don't go, please."

His heart clenched,

"I wasn't going to, nothing is going to keep me away from you." He moved his hair from his forehead kissing it as Izuku closed his eyes.
He took his hand squeezing it reassuringly.

"Excuse me," they all looked towards the door were an officer was standing awkwardly, " I came here for questioning regarding the attack that just occurred, are you Midoriya and Bakugou?"

If looks could kill that poor officer would six feet under already with the combined glares coming from the mated pair.
Bakugou opened his mouth to tell him off before the doctor beat him to it,

"I'm sorry but their busy with pressing matters it will have to wait, unless you'd like to stay through the delivery and see this magical experience off the giving of life, but I wouldn't seeing as it is never a good idea to come near an alpha and his birthing mate, so would you oh so kindly, leave?"

She smiled sweetly and the police officer turned bright red finally fully understanding the situation.
He nodded furiously shutting the door as he ran away faster than they thought possible.

Bakugou was silently slightly impressed with the little Omegan woman, she'd handled the situation calmly and efficiently, like a real pro.
She turned back to them a small smile on her wrinkly face.

"Right then, Mr. Midoriya can you put your feet up on the stirrups here?"
She asked gently referring to the spots for his feet.

He did so as the lady took a look,
"Everything seems to be in order, I think were set up for a good natural birth, are you ready you two?"

They exchanged a look before Midoriya spoke,

" Probably not but here we go anyway!"

Author's Note

Oh,
Hello there,
Were you expecting the entire birth?
Oops my bad!

Ohoho, aha aha.

Okay now that I'm done being a dick,

Thanks for reading I'll catch you next time~

Thought I'd spice things up, so, you know....