Ch. 2 So..daddy, huh?

There was tense silence, Izuku dared not look up at his boyfriend's face. He couldn't bare to see his face go from shock to anger and disgust and finally regection.

He still had Katsuki's hand on his stomach, he was surprised it hadn't been ripped away yet.

The silence was suffocating but he couldn't open his eyes to look at the alpha. His heart was beating loudly in his ears filling up the deafening quiet, his stomach was coiling like he had swallowed live snakes, it was making him nauseous, but he felt like he couldn't even puke, he couldn't barely even breathe with the lump in his throat threatening to choke him.

"W-what?" The alpha's voice was soft with disbelief,"...seriously...?"

He flinched at the sound of his voice, he couldn't tell much from the sound of it.
He nodded his head solemnly waiting for the world to crash down on him.

He almost wanted it, he didn't know how he was going to cope without Katsuki, he was in love, so desperately in love.

So he waited for the biting words of rejection, to tear his heart out and leave him a shell, permanently broken and probably never to mend.

Without warning his thoughts were cut off by a warm pair of oh,so, familiar lips. His eyes widened in suprise as he was tackled by the blond haired alpha.
Despite his suprise he melted into the kiss softening instantly to his touch.
After a while Katsuki pulled away, he was panting from the lack of air but his eyes shone with an unexpected emotion, he looked, excited...?!

Izuku froze, flabbergasted.
"W-w-wait aren't you...upset?" He asked cautiously searching his expression.

" Deku, are you fuckin kidding me?!" He exclaimed his face shaping into it's usual angry pout.

The omega blinked up his alpha,
"Um, no?"

The alpha let out an aggravated sigh,
"Why would I be mad? If anything I'm happy, dumbass!"

Izuku was speechless, never had thought crossed his mind that Kacchan might actually be happy to be having a child. The conversation had never really came up, sure they occasionally brought it up but there was no serious sit down and talk about kids.

"R-really?" He said searching his face. 'Maybe he was dreaming, yeah, this is all just some elaborate dream and he's going to wake up real-

" Your mumbling, damn nerd."

"Ah, my bad." He laughed nervously scratching the back of his head when his face suddenly became serious.

" Katsuki, you do understand what this means right? This is going to change our lives, we might never be the same! I'm going to have to go off hero work for awhile for maternity leave, and of course after I will have to raise the child-" a pair of lips cut him off again.

The greenette pouted into the kiss, but didn't resist. Katsuki grinned pulling away.

" You have to stop cutting me off like that..." the omega said giving the alpha overtop of him a glare.

"Oh shut up, you know you love it." He shot back with a shit eating grin.

"But..." the younger started looking perplexed," I thought you didn't like kids?"

"I don't." The older man said shrugging.
The greenette's face fell and hurt was imminent on his face the blonde jumped in quickly," But if it's our kid it's different. Kid's are annoying but if it's our brat then there bound to be fuckin' great!"

The omega smiled deciding to ignore him calling their child a brat, for now.

He leaned in again Izuku meeting him halfway this time.
There lips connected and both relished in the feeling of each others lips. They moved in synch with years of practice, even after all the times they kissed the sparks that flew between them never died. Katsuki's tongue swiped the boy underneath him's bottom lip. He opened his mouth granting him access. He explored every inch of the wet cavern taking in every dip and corner, he tasted sweeter if that was even possible.