Ch. 9 Disturbing the Peace

Waking up to soft rays of light streaming in through the cracked curtains. The room was slightly dark shielded from the sun's 8 o'clock blaze by the soft gray curtains that framed the bedroom window.

Wearing only a long white T-shirt layed the pregnant Omega thoroughly displeased that he the sun had to be so bright at 10 freakin' am.

Groaning slightly as he stretched, he arched his back pushing his 4 month old belly into the air. He flopped back down heavily onto the bed bouncing lightly as the bedframe squeaked in protest at the movement. He stared at the white ceiling for minute contemplating curling back into the covers to become a catapillar. Rubbing his eyes to clear the blurriness he sat up from bed.

The green haired omega padded into the kitchen a little waddle imminent in his walk.

He rubbed his lower back feeling the tension there, he placed a hand on his bump only knowing it was gonna get worse from here.

He rolled his hips wiggling a little trying to null the ache there.

In the middle of his wiggling he noticed a mug on the counter pinning down a note, likely from Kacchan.

He set the mug aside carefully unfolding the note.

It read:

Hey baby buns (and chibi)

I had to go into work earlier, as much of a pain in the ass as it is since I wanted to spend the day with you and the creature,

The creature was knew nickname they came up with for the baby, saying things like, ' the creature has to pee' or 'the creature is demanding pickles and whip cream'. As the cravings started, they got stranger, that one was fairly tame compared to some of the demands the creature had given.

Back to the letter,

I'll be back in time for dinner so don't go anywhere until then, I'll call and check in later.

Katsuki. ♡

He scrunched his nose at the heart and the cheesy nicknames but he couldn't ignore the little somersault his heart did at being called baby buns. It was going to have to be added to long list of nicknames his baby daddy was cultivating for him.

That was an odd talent of Kacchan's that he had come to learn, he could come up with tons of nicknames seemingly out of nowhere pointing out features you didn't even notice yourself.

Like the nickname kitten, he earned that one when one morning a few years back, they were cuddling when he pointed out his freckles reminded him of a kitten's whiskers. Hence the birth of the nickname kitten. At first it had embarrassed him to no end whenever he had called him that, now he responded to it without missing a beat. It funny how nicknames stick like that.

He set down the letter deciding to make breakfast for himself.
He went to pull out the rice cooker when he noticed a pot on the stove with a sticky note on it.

I know how damn hungry you are when you wake up, and It's important to eat healthier for Chibi, and I don't want you eating whatever shit you might whip up, so I made this.

He opened the pot the to see homemade porridge. He dipped his pinkie finger in delighted to see it was still warm.
He smiled fondly at the little note, he giggled like a school girl. How had he gotten so lucky?

He found the action of making him breakfast endearing. After all it was the little things that the alpha did for him that showed his affection.

Pouring his breakfast into a bowl he brought it to the dining table (grabbing an apple as well.)