Ch. 13 When time froze.

Katsuki's stepped out of the convenience store almond cookies in tow.
He sighed heartily seeing the sky darkening already, turning purple and pink with the oncoming night.

On a whim he decided just to walk to the store, it was only about 10 minutes away he could save gas money by walking.
Besides, he hadn't been out all day and his legs were aching from sitting crossed legged on the ground for so long.

He shoved his free hand in the pocket of his sweatpants.
He wore his classic black tank top with his ring hanging around his neck.

He started making his way back home, Deku would begin to worry if he wasn't back soon.

His black and orange boots hit the sidewalk rymthically echoing of the buildings in the silent street.
The honking of cars was in the distance as the occasional car drove by causing slight breezes carrying the smell of asfault and city air.

The alpha kept this head tilted downward avoiding the occasional passersby. Some people found him intimidating because of his blood red eyes and muscular build,his resting bitch face didn't make him exactly approachable either.

A beta mother pushed her pup along as the little boy gazed up at him with curiosity, he noticed the kid holding a Ground Zero action figure.

He smirked sparking his palms a little.

The kids eyes widened in delight as he looked between his action figure and the alpha.

His mother dragged him along but he continued too look at the alphas back.

"Cute kid." He mumbled smiling to himself, he was really going soft.

He was almost there.

He was halfway home when he heard the scream.

Almost to his mate, almost out of being in danger.

But, almost was never enough in the end.

He quickly sent out his location and a distress call to alert nearby pros.

It all happened in frames, the cookies hitting the ground, the sparking of his palms.

The cool sweat that had slithered down his forehead as he saw the boy with cerulean flames pointed at him.

The blue curling inferno threatening to swallow him whole as his mother screamed helplessly from the sidelines.

He felt the burning heat as it grazed him, blinding and bright.

The smell of ash and burning flesh, snarls coming from both alphas as they fought head on muscle on, muscle.

He felt the hit to his head he saw how his vision darkened as the black spots spread.

And the loud crunch of pain that rocketed through his chest and out the rest of his body.

He heard the sirens and the shouting small hands shaking his shoulder.

Yelling...

"KACCHAN!"

Izuku?

I hope he's safe....

"KA-SU-I"

I love him, and Chibi...

God, I love them so much it hurts.

Ba-bump.

Or maybe that's just normal pain, eh fuck it.

Ba..bump

Why my does my chest hurt so fucking much...?

Ba...
bump

What's that thumping, is that my heart? It's so loud...

Ba......bump
I almost wish it were quieter, I feel so tired....
Am... I .....dying...?

Ba...........bump

I love you, Izuku...

I'm sorry....

Ba.........

"KACCHAN!!"

Author's Note
.
.
.
*sniffling*

You know I had to do it, I had to,
Right?

B-but my babyyyy!
😭

Thanks for reading.....

*sighs grabbing a box of tissues*

I guess I'm gonna to sulk for awhile now.
.
.
.