Ch. 10 I Promise you.

Izuku was busying himself in the kitchen making the curry that he didn't notice the door unlocking or the figure that was now leaning on the wall.

The omega was suddenly aware the precense behind him, he slowly grabbed the rolling pin that was at arms length, a protective hand going over his bump.

Had they come already? He couldn't risk One for All in his current state, he had his pup to think about. Cold fear slithered down his spine.

He whipped around raising the rolling pin in the air prepairing to bash in there head. A war cry rising in his throat. He only had to hit them once too...

"K-kacchan?!" He exclaimed seeing the blond alpha looking thoroughly pissed his arms guarding his head.

The rolling pin fell to the ground making him yelp and jump to the side towards the boiling pot of curry. Arms yanked him away in one swift motion as he was pressed into a hard warm chest.

"Dumbass! First you try to bash in my head then you almost fucking burn yourself!" His words were angry but his voice was full of concern. He relaxed in his grip feeling instantly better.

"Sorry but you shouldn't sneak up on me like that..." he said muffled by the alphas chest.

He also buried his nose in his mess of green curls inhaling deeply. A soft croon was heard as he exhaled softly into his hair.
The omega wrapped his own arms around his lovers lower back pulling him close.

They stood there for a minute entangled with each other.

"Um Kacchan?" The omega began looking up as much as he was allowed with the alphas face buried in his mossy green hair.

He grunted to show he was listening.
The sound was low and gravelly against his freckled cheek viberating through his chest.

"The curry." He said indicating to the food that was cooking unattended.

"Curry?" He Inquired releasing him from his grip.

"Yeah," he said walking over and stirring the mixture, " I wanted to suprise you, that was also the reason I went out earlier and then got that call..."

The alpha stiffened at the mention of the threat that was issued against his family. The reason he was home earlier than usual.

"Actually," he began looking uncharacteristically guilty, "got a call from the police. They found a body a few blocks down from were we had your last ultrasound."

This caught the omega attention as he turned to look at him egging him to continue.

"It was that creepy fucking bastard doctor, you know, the fan?" Realization dawned on the greenette's face as he took in the information.

He nodded not trusting his voice, doctor Sho was it? What was he doing in a alley a few blocks from the hospital?

His face must have gave away what he was thinking because the alpha awnsered his question,
" They slit his jugular he had been dead from a little while before someone found him a called the cops, they were thinking he was dealing with some shady people and, they think he was selling patients information..."

The pregnant male paled. Selling information? He new there was something odd about him, but selling private hospital documents? He imagined the pudgy hands and his combed over hair, he shivered.
That man had came close to him and Chibi.

Wait, Chibi.

That man had done there ultrasound and had recongnised him as Deku, did that mean he could have sold there information too?