Ch. 17 Second Chances.

The Omegan distress pheremones set him on edge.

How was Shigaraki an omega of all things?!

He acted like a god damn alpha, but here he was leaking distress pheremones watching Katsuki hover over his mate.

Sure Izuku wasn't your typical omega either but...

He shook his head, omega or not he was a villain and so was Dabi so why listen to him?

"Why shouldn't I?" He snarled grabbing and lifting Dabi by his throat. The alpha clawed weakly at his hands his eyes already starting to roll back. Damn, how hard did he really hit him?

"Because," began Shigaraki, he seemed to have calmed himself reining in his pheremones, he smirked with faux confidence, "we have your omega."

Toga stepped into the light of the moon shining through an open window Izuku's arms were behind his back, he barely moved. His gut dropped when he saw why, an edged knife was pressed against his protruding stomach dangerously close to the fabric.

Izuku was snarling defiantly but his growls were cut off when Toga pressed the knife closer sneering in his face,

"Now, now, Izuku-kun, we don't want your precious little pup getting hurt, their going to be such a good asset! Imagine the perfect weapon that you wouldn't dare hurt, even if you survive. I'm going to really miss you Zuzu, but don't worry your little pup will be safe with us!"

His face scrunched in rage but his eyes held fear as waves of distress pheremones seeped off of him,
"You leave my Chibi alone."

She giggled maniacally, " Oh I like that! Chibi! Very cute, I'll definitely name it that just in your honor!"

Katsuki eyes shot around desperately, as his anger bubbled. His palms unintentionally heating up. Dabi snarled feeling a heat warm his scars heating up the metal piercings.

Ignoring the snarling alpha Katsuki desperatly searched for some thing, some way.

They said they wanted the pup so they wouldn't harm either of them, right?

His grip tightened on his prisoner's neck as he growled lowly.

Shigaraki extended a threatening hand in Izuku's direction as a portal appeared.

Izuku shrieked when it another portal appeared right infront of him, Shigaraki's hand reaching for his struggling face.

Toga stilled him by drawing a thin line of blood across him stomach.

He whimpered eyes watering he looked desperatly towards Katsuki his eyes begging him to save their pup, to save Chibi.

He clenched defiaintly on the weakening villains throat his face twisted in a pained snarled.

Shigaraki's hand came almost directly onto his face only a few inches away...

"Wait-" he snapped.

Tomura paused looking him over his hand hovering.

"So if I give your alpha back you won't hurt him?"
He didn't trust him for a minute but this was the only to save Izuku and Chibi, this had to work.

Approaching sirens were heard making all of them turn, hope blooming in Katsuki's mind.

"Shit, Someone sent out a distress signal were out of time, you have to go!" Rasped the alpha pinned under Bakugous grip.

"I'm not leaving you fucking idiot!" Shigaraki hissed looking more frantic he turned to Bakugou,

"Yes, let us go and we'll give you back your little omega."