Ch. 25 Soon.

BOOM-!

Great explosions collided as light reflected in his blood red eyes. Ground Zero and Red Riot faced off against a villain with a whip like quirk allowing him to use his arms as weapons.

"Ground Zero, keep him distracted while I try to get up from behind, I figured out his quirk relies on those arms!" Red Riot shouted over the crossfire.

"Got it, this fucker is MINE-!" He growled his pheromones seeped out, suffocating the very air.

The other pro simply nodded knowing it was in good hands. He set off a series of explosions, adrenaline coursing through his veins, this was going to be fun.

_______________________

___________________________________________________

Later in the lockers, the blonde was pulling off his sweaty costume. He grumbled at the sting of small cuts, exposed to open air.

Shoving his costume into his bag he pulled out his regular clothes, grabbed a towel, making his way to shower, he may smell like caramel but he sure as hell was not staying in his own sweat.

Later he was sitting in the break room, sipping a cup of black coffee, slumped in the chair, lost in thought.

"Hey, good work today!" A hand slapped him on the back. He jumped nearly spilling his coffee, a snarl rising in his throat at being caught off guard.

He turned, teeth bared,ready to bite the bastard who startled him.

"Woah-! Sorry I didn't mean to scare you man, I was just coming to get a cup of coffee!" Kirishima stood with his hands up backing off.

The blonde's rage sizzled out, seeing the nervous looking red alpha. He sighed, settling back down, taking another sip of his drink "Don't sneak up on people like that, you moron..."

"Right, sorry. But you do seem a little on edge, what's up?" He pulled out a chair across the table, clasping his hands together.

The blonde studied him, still drinking. As always he was very observant when it came to his mood changes. From an outside perspective he might just seem angrier than usual but the redhead could tell something was on his mind. Even if he himself wouldn't admit it.

He remained quiet for a while longer and the alpha waited patiently for him to talk.

"You remember that night," he caught the other hero's eye, " the night Katzume was born?"

The hero's eyes widened and he nodded, curiosity pricking his mind, " What about it?"

"You know how the search for that white haired bitch and his scarred dog are still going on?" He went on looking at him trying to gage if he was catching on.

The redhead tilted his head, confused still, " Yes they are still at large, but what exactly are you getting at?"

"...I let them go." He said simply, sipping the last of his drink.

The redhead did nothing to hide his shock as his jaw slackened, " You- What?!"

The blonde stood up making his way over to the coffee pot to pour himself another cup,

"You deaf or something? You heard me, I'm not saying it again."

The redhead stared at his back dumbfounded, never in his career had Ground Zero ever willingly let a villain go. So why now and why of all villains? They had done so much more damage to his family and him than any other so, why?