Prologue

Now nearly 2 years after it published the first chapter I come here today with the last, enjoy.

"Katzume!!"

The greenette yelled from the kitchen, trying to pack sandwiches into their picnic basket.

He huffed struggling with only one arm,
"Katzume I will not say it again-!"

He shifted his year old daughter higher on his hip, she hugged him firmly, her round red eyes not leaving his face. Her wispy green locks sticking up with bed head.

Finally the four year old padded into the kitchen frowning, his hair was wild as usual and he wore a particularly tattered skull shirt.

"There you are, Papa's gotta get dressed so can you watch Yua please?" He closed the container with a click, he made his way to the play pen trying to detach the pup from his side.
"Yua, come on, Dada's coming home any minute-"

Katzume padded to the outside of his sister's pen.

Izuku finally managed to pry his daughter off, he felt guilty watching her reach for him with tears in her eyes.
He turned to see his son sitting cross legged making mocking faces at his baby sister.

"Why aren't you dressed? Katzume, we've got to go soon, you aren't wearing that are you? And get in the playpen you're not watching her from outside like she's in some kind of zoo."

He looked up scrunching his nose, "Why? She already looks like a monkey, and she stinks like one too!"

Izuku ran a hand down his face, " Katzume I asked you not to call your sister a monkey, it's not nice...can you just watch her please?"

"Yeah I do that Papa, you go get dress." He stepped into the crib bringing his hero figures.

Izuku decided the quicker he got changed the better.

Katsuki swept through the door, dropping his keys in their stand. Still in his hero costume, having to rush home, he hadn't taken the time to change
.
"Hey, I'm home!"

He got a sudden rush of deja vu standing I'm the doorway.

Izuku's head popped around the corner, dressed in a clean white shirt and cacky shorts.

He walked over pulling his husband into a kiss wrapping his arms around his neck.

When they released each other they stood in a comfortable silence soaking in each other's presence.

Katsuki grinned, " You dress like a dad."

Izuku whipped his shoulder playfully, " I am a dad, and so are you."  He leaned to his one hip, "Don't tell me, too many hits to your head give you amnesia?"

Katsuki slipped his hands into his short pockets pulling each other's hips flush against each other, " Yeah well then, maybe you should remind me.."

Izuku smiled brushing his lips, " Maybe I should….after we drop the kids off."

He stepped back snickering at his husband left hanging and now mildly aroused.