Ch. 24 Babyshower.

Katsuki was fighting a losing battle.

Against his son, to be precise.

The small pup was wiggling every which way moving as much as his little body would allow. He cried out in rage every time the alpha tried to slip the diaper under his bare bottom.

The cheeks would never be contained!

"Hold-!-Still!" The alpha growled frustration building. They'd been at this for at least 10 minutes already, and neither was showing any signs of tiring.

In the bedroom Izuku was laying in bed. Curled underneath the covers. He heard the struggle going on in the other room, but chose to ignore it.

He kept his eyes closed, pretending like the world didn't exist, he didn't exist.

They had to get up to leave in a little less than an hour, to be at Ochaco's for the baby shower she'd volunteered to do.

Which was a relief, he felt so tired lately, he hadn't been sleeping well, even though Katzume was sleeping through the night. And he rarely left the house anymore.

Katsuki had noticed the drastic change, but chalked it up to stress and a bad sleeping schedule.

At least that's what he told himself.

"HAH!" He grinned down in victory as the pup pouted, finally clothed and diapered.

He hoisted him onto his hip supporting his back and bum.

He strolled into the room noticing Izuku's form, still huddled under the covers.

He looked down at the pup quizzically who looked back with an expression that looked like he was trying hard to mirror the alpha's.

He made his way over to the bed, tucking the pup safely to his chest as he crawled over the lump hidden underneath the covers.

He placed the pup beside his head, before dropping his entire weight on top of the sleeping omega.

"Ack-!" He squeaked under the crushing weight.

The covers were pulled off, exposing his eyes to the light of the hallway shining through the open door.

He squinted and looked around with a dazed expression, disoriented.

Before he could process anything that was happening, his face was being peppered by kisses.

"Wha- hey!" He laughed trying to push the alpha's weight off, he remained, unmoved.

He looked over noticing his pup grabbing his face with his same green eyes staring back at him.

"Ah, good morning my muffin." He pulled him to his chest, kissing his round cheeks.

A soft whine caught his ear, he looked up in surprise. He couldn't help but laugh seeing his pouting fiancé. He opened his arms and his second giant baby crawled into his embrace.

They laid in a pile for a while, Izuku wishing they could just stay like this forever.

"Alright, we should get going soon.." Katsuki looked off the tip of his nose at the omega.

The greenette sighed heavily, his eyes downcast as he cradled their son closer.

"I suppose so.." He mumbled.

The blonde slid a gentle hand under his eye, rubbing his freckled cheek. He gave a quick kiss on his forehead sliding off the bed. He extended a hand beckoning the greenette. He reluctantly took it, clutching the pup to his chest. He pulled him up and gave him a quick hug, careful of the pup.

Then the alpha made his way across the room, rummaging through his closet as the omega set the pup in his crib, tapping him gently on the nose. He looked towards his side of the closet, exhaustion etching itself into his very mind, he thought tiredly as he looked meekly through his clothes.

'Time to get dressed...'

______________________________

________________________________________________________________________________

"Deku we've got to go, round face is biting at my heels!"

The alpha stood in the doorway, car keys and son in hand.

The dress collar bit his neck, irking him. He glanced at his phone, tapping his foot. If they didn't leave right then they'd be late. He glanced down at his notifications seeing, 27 unread text messages from 'Deku's best friend who has my number for some reason.

He growled under his breath, there was no way he was reading all of those.

"Comin Kacchan! " He raced around the corner, shoes in hand. He perked up, sliding his phone into his pocket.

The omega had clipped his hair to the side, as it had grown quite long in the last few months. A soft purple turtleneck and black cuffed jeans flattered him nicely making his hair and eyes pop.

"Pretty." Kat said simply planting a kiss on his forehead.

The omega blinked in surprise before a look of doubt clouded his eyes.

"Aba-baba!" Exclaimed Katzume, looking quite dashing in his black suspenders and dress pants, accompanied by a pretty baby blue dress shirt.

He looked up smiling meekly, he noticed the slight twitches in his mate's eye and his eyes drifted to his buttoned up collar.

"You don't look half bad yourself but know what would really complete it..."

He reached up his scarred hand unbuttoning the first three buttons, he leaned back down onto his heels nodding at his own work, "Much better."

The omega snatched the baby from dad, kissing his cheek, "Let's get going."

He slipped on his shoes grabbing a jacket for himself and the baby before bouncing out the door.

The blonde touched his collar gently, shaking his head and grabbing his own jacket.

The alpha tailed them and the little trio made their mad dash to their car so as to not be late to the baby shower, that they were going to be late too anyway.