Ch. 6 Keeping secrets.

Tapping the steering wheel anxiously the bombshell blonde twitched with aggitation.

Everyone was moving so, god, damn, slow!

He just wanted to go home so he could cuddle with his omega. He didn't like leaving him for long periods of time, it was set his nerves on edge.

But he had to do this, to ensure his mates safety, and his own peace of mind.

Finally traffic started to move letting him relax a little, at least he was moving now.
The stereo hummed a random song he wasn't paying attention to when it cut to the local news.

"Local man found dead, suspected fowl play involved, police say there is no suspect in mind, police caution the public to stay alert and to call xxxx station if you have any information regarding the crime."

That caught the alpha's attention, that was the very station he was heading too right now.
What did they mean fowl play?

A murder in this part of town?
This was fairly suburban area with small local parts and law abiding citizens and families, how could a murder possibly have happened there? Listening a little more he found out that it wasn't that far from the hospital he and Izuku had gone too for his 8 week check up...

Pulling into the station parking lot, he parked in the space reserved for the public, luckily it was fairly empty today.

He stepped out looking up, it was unpleasant cloudy day a cool breeze was blowing.

He shoved his hands in his pockets feeling a slight chill, he was glad he caved when Izuku insisted he wore a jacket. Even though it was spring this cool day had caught everyone off guard.

But the omega's intuition had yet to fail him, and he doubted it ever would.

He walked briskly to the station pushing the door open, the lobby was mostly empty, a few people sat in the chairs and the receptionist seemed occupied clicking something on her computer.

He walked up to the counter catching her attention, he watched her eyes give him the up and down.

It's true he was an attractive alpha and he was used to this kind of attention, even more so as he got older, not only did he get more good looking but he also started to loose that constant frown he wore so frequently in his youth.

Sometimes he would plaster it back on just to get them to look away. He tried not too for Izuku's sake but for times like those, Izuku's jealousy would give him enough reason to glare at random ogglers.

He faked a smile, maybe he could use his looks to his advantage for once.

"Hi," he greeted noticing the slight blush that formed on the beta women's face,
"I wanted to file a report, me and my partner are being stalked, and we have reason to think they mean us harm, so could you do that for me?"

"R-right, um name please, sir?"
She fumbled with some things before pulling out a form and a pen.

"Katsuki Bakugou," He responded deciding to give it a little nudge more in his favor, the quicker this went after all the quicker he could get back to Izuku,

"but you might know me as the pro hero Ground Zero."

The lady jaw slackened and her face became a flustered red,

"U-uh, um t-then can I get your license and registration Ground Zero, s-sir?"

He handed them over as the lady wrote down a few things before handing him the clipboard and a pen.

He shot her another smile before sitting down and filling out the report.

When he was finished he handed it back awnsering a few more questions from the lady.