Ch.27 Some Things Just Fall Apart

❗❗TRIGGER WARNING ❗❗

If you're sensitive to self harm and self depreciation, I advise you to not continue, you have been warned. Keep in mind I wrote this purely as fiction nothing about this is accurate abd if you or someone you know is suffering from depression I advise you to contact professional help and not take a Wattpad fanfic to literally, enjoy

Izuku was making dinner, chopping carrots as the radio played songs in the background. Katzume was sitting in his high chair shaking his teething toy, babbling.

Chopping absently, all he wanted to do was make dinner for once, Katuski had been making dinner almost every night for awhile now. Part of him couldn't stand sitting around feeling useless.

He looked over his shoulder at his pup, he didn't notice it.

He hissed in pain as soon as he felt the blade slice through his finger.

The knife dropped with a clatter and he held his finger evaluating the injury.

He watched the blood slide from the wound down his wrist, dropping on the white cutting board, staining it red.

And for a second the pain subsided. The sting quelled the ache.

What if you did more?

A shiver slid up his spine, as he stared at the wound and the stinging began to numb. A ringing filled his ears and he didn't hear the phone ring, or Katzume's cries to be picked up.

Do you really think they'd miss you? You're a terrible mother, that pup is better off without you...

He saw the hallway in flashes, pictures, floor, doorway, mirror.

He looked himself in the eyes but he didn't recognise the person standing there, a thin, dirty, tired looking omega who was nothing but a shell of what he used to be.

I really am ugly. I'm not the Symbol of Peace, I'm not even a good omega...

He crumpled to the floor, crying. He raked hands through his hair fighting off the dark thoughts that were flooding his mind.

I can't do that.

Why not?

What about my family?

What about them? Your a fucking useless bitch if anything they'll be relieved.You cause them nothing but pain.

I love them and I'm scared..I just want to go back to how i was... I'm just so tired...

So you want your pup gone? You're truly disgusting.

No, no! I love my pup more than anything and I love Katsuki. I would do anything for them!

Anything?

Yes.

Then do them a favor and die.

He stared down at the blade, unsure as to where he had even gotten it. He didn't care, really.

He pressed the flat edge to his wrist, he felt the cold of the metal, the only thing that was reminding him he was still breathing.

He wished he wasn't.

_______________

____________________________________

_______________

Kasuki was almost home, the snow was falling softly, hitting the windshield before being wiped away. Normally he would find it relaxing but something about the hard wipers crushing the delicate snowflakes disturbed him.