Ch. 11 I can't wait to meet you.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Pink, blue, pink, blue, red, purple, pink,
pink, blue and cyan?

Izuku quirked an eyebrow at all the array of small clothes. Wasn't there anything remotely gender neutral?

He was starting to regret keeping the gender of their child a suprise.

He was also regretting putting off the baby shower his mom and friends wanted throw him till after the baby was born, who knew picking baby stuff was so hard?

He already had a small collection due to his mother, future parents in law and his friends getting him stuff despite his protest. Them being pro heroes they were already well off and they didn't need them to buy them things, but they did anyway insisting on it.

"Why is there so fucking many? And why are they all cheezy and shit?! 'Rawr?' The fuck is this?!"

He turned to see his mate glaring at small jumper a little dinosaur print with the words 'Roar' written across it.

"Don't swear so much in public! And this is kind of cute, for a boy.."
He grabbed the jumper from his hands looking at it a moment before hanging it back on the rack.

Bakugou frowned his mouth twitching irratatedly.
He browsed the options his fingers skimming over the small peices of clothing. They were all so small...
He imagined a tiny little human filling the clothes, something so small and precious was growing inside of six month old bump right now.

He found a particularly cute little onesie for a little girl it was a soft pink with a little ballerina made of lace on the front, it was so small...

"Hey Kacchan," he looked at his mate,
" what do you hope Chibi to be?"

"Hah? What do mean?" He snarked his face furrowing in confusion.

"Like their gender, you know, boy or girl, alpha,beta or omega?"
He ebbed on looking at a cute pack of baby socks. He dropped them in their cart.

"I don't care, it doesn't matter to me as long as their healthy and happy I'll love Chibi no matter what.."
His face was deep in thought and he didn't notice the omega was frozen staring at him.

"Katsuki..."

He looked up to see the omega tearing up. He approached him looking down at his face and quickly wiping away his tears.
"Geez, your way to fuckin' emotional,you know that?"

Izuku snapped out of his daze wiping his tears and laughing at himself.
He nodded sniffling.
He just couldn't help it, hearing Katsuki say that had made his heart feel like it was going to burst with joy. It made him really knowing that he felt the same about the baby as he did.

At the beginning of this he had been terrified of his reaction but he had jumped right into the role of future father so eagerly and quickly rose to the challenge, and he had been amazing support being there every step of the way. A natural at everything he did, that was Katsuki Bakugou for you.

He was so greatful that he had chosen to stay and step up and be a father even if they were both young and unsure.
This baby suprised them both but he wouldn't have changed anything even if he could have.

"Hey what about those?"

Izuku blinked waking from his thoughts, looking to wear his fiancé was pointing further down the aisle.

There were tons of yellows, browns and pretty shades of blue.