Ch. 12 Almond cookies.

It was a calm afternoon for the pro hero Ground Zero. He was busying himself playing a few games online on his Playstation occasionally playing with Shitty hair because he was off work aswell.

He sat cross legged, shirtless and only wearing a pair of black boxer's. The late summer heat was brutal as the cicadas buzzed heavily filling the silence along with the the fake shouts and gunshots coming from the sound system.

"Die!" He jeered shooting, playing some random gun game.

"I thought you were over yelling that at people!" Kirishima's voice sounded from his ear peace.
He snarled at him indirectly telling him to fuck off.

He dared not say it aloud, Izu had been on his back about it lately saying it was 'a bad influence' and 'I don't want our child to have a fowl mouth.'

He grumbled shooting more aggressively at the enemy soldiers.
Eight and a half months into pregnancy the omega had been going through some phases.

Weird cravings such as pickles and icecream, cheese and ketchup and not to mention the sourcrout on whole wheat bread with sweet and sour sauce.

He shuddered at the very thought of that hideous creation. Watching the omega consume it had made his stomach churn, but it was better than facing the consequences of denying him what he wanted.

That was also a new development, mood swings. The omega had gone from happy one minute then as soon as something went wrong like he dropped a sock and had trouble picking it up he'd be thrown into a full blown rage then be sobbing the next moment.

The poor blonde alpha had been on his toes never knowing what would trigger his fiancés emotions.

"KATSUKI BAKUGOU!"

Ah, there was one now.

"Gotta go, the future husband is coming." He grumbled into the mic hearing a laugh in the background. Him and Kaminairi had gotten engaged not long before he had proposed to Izuku so he had a tiny clue to what the blond was experiencing, except his mate wasn't raging with hormones.

He quickly turned off the Play Station getting up from the carpet in time to see a fuming omega waddle into the living room.

"Wha-?"

"Did you eat the last of the almond cookies?!" The omega growled silencing him.
He gulped thinking back.

Shit did I?

He vividly remembered the omega telling him to keep his hands off, the reason being the murderous glint in his usually soft emerald eyes.

"No, but! Are you sure it wasn't you?" He tried carefully getting ready to run if a remote was to be thrown.

" No I-..." he went quiet, his expression softening as he got lost in thought.

While he was quiet his eyes started to roam over his mate.
His belly was now protruding quite noticeably and couldn't be hidden easily anymore so the omega had rarely left the house without extreme precautions, and that with the added hormones and mood swings wasn't doing him any favors.

He had a waddle to his walk and was feeling increasingly uncomfortable with lower back pain and his hips were aching, due to his body making room for the baby to pass through.

His mossy green eyes suddenly started to sparkle with the incoming wave of tears.

"I- I d-did e-e-eat th-them," he studdard out his lip wobbling as he suddenly reached out for his alpha making grabby hands like a small child,
" I-I'm s-so sorr-ry Kacchan, th-that I yelled, I'm so s-so sorr-"