The Trip IRL pt 1

-Mattsun POV-

Once everyone got off the plan, we looked at Oikawa for directions. Except he was asleep on Iwaizumi back. "Just drop him, he'll wake up."  Kageyama suggested. I laughed agreeing with him.

Iwaizumi shot glares in our directions. "Does anyone else know how to speak a tiny bit of English?"

We looked around all of us shook our heads. "English class is hard man. Wake him up. Not my fault he didn't sleep a lot these past few hours."

Iwaizumi sighed. "Actually it's my fault." He sighed sitting Oikawa in a chair and squatting down to his level. I glanced around, out of the corner of my eye, I saw someone with pink hair walk into the bathroom.

I pushed my way threw the crowd rushing over to the bathroom. I accidentally ran into a women with a baby on the way. I placed my hand on her back holding her steady. "Geez I'm dearly sorry." I said before realizing she was American. I scratched the back of my head.

The women said something but it sounded like gibberish to me. I smiled politely and rushed away. Once I reached the bathroom, I opened it quickly. My heart was racing. I know there's no way in hell it was makki. But I just want to see him so bad.

I checked all the stalls but no one was here. Sighing, I leaned my hands on the sink. "Shit.."

What would I even say to him once I see him. Do I hug him? Or kiss him? Wait, will he even still want me. I mean, he said he was waiting for me but, with all those boys around him. What if he made a better connection?

"Mattsun.." I jerked my head toward the door. Kageyama was standing in the doorway, Hinata clinging onto his arm. "Hey, shittykawa is up so.."

I coughed slightly and nodded. "Okay.." I left the bathroom, bumping Hinata. "Sorry." I sighed continue walking. I could hear them talking behind me but I decided not to listen.

I can't believe Oikawa convinced me to come to this thing. What am I supposed to do all day?

Once we figured everything out, Oikawa led us to our hotel so we could get our rooms situated. My room had one bed, the walls were a light blue color with a pattern you wouldn't normally see in Japan.

I laid back on my bed and closed my eyes. All I could imagine was Makki laying next to me. Our stupid conversations we use to have at 2 in the morning. How whenever he would spend the night at my house, he'd always be holding onto my shirt when I woke up in the middle of the night. I never pulled away.

Now that I think about it, I liked it. It was comforting. His hands are so much smaller than mine.

"Mattsun... how come you are painting my nails?" His voice is adorable when he's embarrassed. To be honest I couldn't remember why I painted his nails. I just wanted to.

Sighing, I turned to my side. The sun was out but it was snowing as well. "Hey man. We're going out to eat. You coming?"

I glanced toward the door. "Where we going?"

Iwaizumi scratched his head. "Um. Oikawa said um- I don't even know I can't pronounce it." He laughed.

I smiled softly. "Yeah I guess." I stood up stretching my arms in the air. "Everyone coming?"

He nodded crossing his arms and leaning on my door. "Yeah... hey Mattsun are you okay?"

"What do you mean?" I avoided eye contact with him and grabbed my coat off my chair. "Of course I'm okay."

"No I mean... well you haven't been the same at practice since Makki left. I know you two where really close."

I sighed slowly. "It's okay... I just miss him." I walked toward the door. Iwaizumi our his hand on my back leading me to the rest of the group.

"We all do mattsun."

-later at the restaurant-

"Wait what is that give me a bite!" Terushima said leaning over the table to take something from Kuroo plate. Kuroo whine but quickly stopped when Terushima handed him something back.

Everyone has been just teasing meals for the past hour. Besides me and kenma. Kenma has been quiet this whole time. I bumped his arm with mine. "You good?" I whispered stuffing my face with what's on my plate. I forgot what it was called but it was good.

Kenma glanced up at me then to Kuroo then back at me. "Yeah..."

I laughed. "Lie.. what happened with you too?"

He sighed. "I made him sad. But... I'm scared what people will say if I try to make him happy."

"Well... take it from me. If you don't act soon, eventually it'll be to late." I took another bite trying to listen to the others conversations.

Once we all finished, we made our way back to the hotel and where chilling in Iwaizumi and oikawas room.

I stayed against the wall. "Kuroo, why aren't you in a relationship?"

Kuroo scratched the back of his head. "Well.. I am.. it's just complicated."

Everyone gasps. "Wait seriously?!"

Oikawa laughed. "All of you owe me 20 dollars!"

There were moans and groans before people started handing oikawa money. He laughed mischievously. I tossed him two tens.

"You guys made a bet?!"

Oikawa, giggling as he counted the money in his hand, responded first. "Of course."

"Well who is it?" Hinata chimed I'm moving back to sit in kageyama lap. Even he gave oikawa money.

Kuroo blushed scratching the back of his head. "Well its-."

"Me." Kenma stood up drawing all our attention to him. We all went silent as the two stared at each other.

"We're dating and i was scared to tell people because I didn't want to fight with him. But we started fighting anyway..."

Kuroo stood up. "Um kenma you don't-."

"No I do. Cause I love you and I hate fighting with you. My chest hurts really bad right now Kuroo."

Kuroo was stuck in place. Everyone glanced at each other. All I could think about is how I wanted to tell Makki that I loved him.

Before anyone had time to process what was going on, Kenma moved over, pulling him down by his shirt and kissing him passionately.

Everyone gasps. Oikawa threw some money at them. "Yes bitch."

Everyone laughed and cheered them on as Kuroo wrapped his arms around kenmas waist. I would kill for that to be me and Makki right now.

Sighing, I snuck out the door without anyone but Oikawa noticing. I accidentally caught his eye before leaving.

I thought about going back to my room but decided against it. I really needed some fresh air. So instead, I sat on the balcony outside of my room, legs hanging over the side.

I wonder if this is how Makki felt, liking me all these years but not telling me. I've already hurt him emotionally obviously. How will I ever make this up to him?

"Why are you thinking so hard?"

I jumped a little but didn't turn around to see who it was. It didn't matter.

"It's nothing. You should go back to the group."

They laughed and my heart stopped for a split second. No way...

"Actually, Oikawa is the only one that knows I'm here."

I turned my head toward them and my whole body froze. "M-makki?.."

Bro imagine he gets so excited that he just falls off the balcony? Pfftttt like I would do that tho. Pfftttttttttttttt