OIKAWA HAS A SEXY EAR

PLEASE I JUST HIT 300K

ALSO ITS BEEN FOREVER

how y'all doing 😏 miss me
Oop

Anyway, Oikawa has a sexy ear and Iwaizumi has a biting kink

-Oikawa POV-

"Ughhh~ Iwachan stop that please." I pouted pushing my husband away. He ignored my whining, continuing to bite my ear lobe. "Come on.."

He grabbed my waist and flipped me around till I was facing him. My cheeks flared as he leaned forward taking my bottom lip in between his teeth. I pushed myself onto the counter, pulling him in between my legs.

I shouldn't. I have tons of work to do. But my god, he's being so sweet and I just love my iwachan. I wanna spoil him with all the kisses in the world. I want to bow down to him, strip myself of my ego and let him do me in anyway he wanted. It's been a while since we've done that.

Keigo and Hayami have both come down with a cold, which means they need constant attention. They were both watching their morning cartoons, while Haijime and myself cooked breakfast. We haven't even started on that, but they are little and have no sense of time so it's okay.

"Why're you being so clingy?" I asked wrapping my arms around his neck. He smirked biting my jawline then my neck. I shivered against him, wanting him to take all of me. I wanted him to eat me.

Haijime placed his hands on my hips, pulling me into him as we finally kissed. His lips were so full, like always. And his hands were tight and possessive on my body.

Dammit... I'm gonna get turned on before I go to work.

I pulled away, but Haijime didn't stop. He moved his kisses down to my neck, biting it once again. I leaned my head back inviting him on instinct.

"Mommy..." Keigo said from behind me. I looked behind me, placing my hand on Haijime chest tryna push him away, but he was persistent on biting my neck.

"What's wrong baby?"

Keigo rubbed his eyes, snot running down his nose. I sighed pushing Haijime harder until he finally moved. I gave him a look before going over to pick up Keigo. He laid on my shoulder whining softly, his throat croaking a bit. "Don't cry honey, it's just gonna hurt worse. Iwachan, medicine." I demanded at my husband.

I walked into the living room, Hayami was just laying on the couch, drinking her bottle filled with cold water. When she saw me, she reached out an arm to me. I sat on the couch allowing her to crawl over and lay on my side. If it were my choice, I'd stay home with my babies all day and hold them. But I couldn't get off work, only Iwachan could. I'm so jealous.

~~

Lifting the little girl onto the counter, I tickled her stomach. "You're all good." I said to her as if she could understand me. She was eyeballing the sucker in my shirt. I giggled and grabbed it out, handing it too her. She smiled, happily taking it and looking at her dad.

Makki nodded. "You can have it darling."

I patted her head, catching her as she jumped into my arms. Makki smiled holding his arms out ready to take her back, but she shook her head snuggling into my chest. My heart hurt holding her like this, like I held Keigo this morning. I miss them...

"At least she ask." I cleared my throat handing her to Makki and beginning to fill out her papers. Makki laughed.

"Yeah well Mattsun once told her they were poisoned, so now she goes to me to ask me if they are."

"That is so mean." I gasped.

He kissed her head and shrugged. He was a good parent. They both were, despite the poisoned sucker thing. But what do you expect from a guy like Mattsun.