(74) Request #1 IRL

jaytheblueninja this is for you ❤️

-terushima pov-

"Isn't this fun?" I smiled brightly taking a seat. Mad dog sat across from me.

"You're cringy.." he shivered slightly crossing his arms over his chest. "And it's freakin cold."

I pouted and started to remove my jacket. He watched me. "Here.." I handed it to him. He took it with a slight blush on his face. It made my heart beat really fast.

"Thank you.." I watched as he put it on. He looked adorable in my clothes. I wanna see him without any clothes again. Shaking my head to get the dirty thoughts out of my head, i picked up a straw and started to unwrap it playing with the wrapper afterwards. He stared at me. "So why here?"

I looked up at Mad dog. "Hmm?"

Mad dog nodded toward the counter. "Why this restaurant?"

"Oh..." I scratched the back of my head kinda embarrassed. I only half expected him to remember this place. But I guess for him it didn't mean much back then. "After we came back to America... we all had dinner here. And well.. me and you shared a very passionate kiss in the bathroom."

Mad dog laughed. "Seriously?"

I blushed and turned my head. "I know.. it's stupid.." My heart was beating faster now because of how embarrassed I was. I guess I am just a silly hopeless romantic.

"It's not."

"What?"

Mad dog shook his head. "It's not stupid." He leaned over the table, grabbed my collar and pulled me into a harsh kiss. It took me a moment, but finally I brought my hand up to his cheek deepening the kiss. He hummed softly into the kiss.

"Well aren't you boys lively."

We both pulled away at the same time and looked at the waitress. She giggled. "Oh no take your time." Mad dog blushed and sat back down. Clearing his throat he looked at me. I smirked which caused him to glare at me. Gosh he's always so angry and I love it. "So boys. What can I get ya?"

I ordered my normal and Mad dog ordered a coffee and sandwich. "Coffee at 4 in the afternoon?"

He leaned back in his seat. "Gonna be a long night. I need the energy." He winked.

I couldn't take it. He's so fucking cute. My heart is going to explode. "Good thinking. But your gonna need more than just coffee."

"Guess I'll grab a couple energy drinks from the gas station before you take me home." He shrugged smirking delicately. I groaned laying my head on the table. Mad dog laughed his hand going through my hair. "What's wrong?"

I peeked up at him. He actually looked concerned. "Your just so cute my heart can't take it." He blushed and pushed my face into the table. "Ow! Hey what was that for!?" I rubbed my nose looking at him.

He was attempting to hide his blushing face in the jacket I had given him. "Don't just say those things randomly.."

Our waitress had came back over before I could say anything. She placed mad dogs coffee in front of him and my food in front of me. I licked my lips looking at the tasty breakfast food I'd ordered. Thank god for all day breakfast. Hehe.

The waitress talked to mad dog about the sandwich he had ordered. I guess they had got it mixed up with someone else's food.

"Gosh I am so sorry!" She blushed from embarrassment. "Im new here and I know it's not an excuse bu-."

I took her hand kissing it lightly. "Hey don't worry about it. Your doing just fine. If you could make my boyfriend another sandwich though that would be greatly appreciated."

She looked from her hand to me and then mad dog and back again. "O-ok!" She smiled with a determined look on her face. "I'll do that right away."

She ran back to the counter. I glanced at mad dog. He was staring at me unimpressed with his arms crossed. "Wow.. you sure know how to work a woman."

I shook my head and laughed. Truthfully I know nothing about woman. My team thinks it's funny but it's not. Hell I couldn't even get karasunos manager to notice me. She was really pretty too!

But I'm happy with how things turned out. I have mad dog now. "Kyo~"

Mad dog blushed choking on his coffee. "D-dont say that out loud!"

"Kyo~!" I said again with a big smile this time.

Mad dog groaned and turned his head. I laughed taking a bite of my eggs. Moaning softly as they slid down my throat. This place has the best breakfast in all of Japan. No joke.

As I was eating my food, I noticed Mad Dog staring at me. I offered him a bite but he shook his head sucking down his coffee. Luckily, our waitress came back again a short while later with his sandwich. "I am dearly sorry for the wait!" She placed the plate in front of him. "Please except this as a sorry!"

She bowed to us holding out two Hershey kisses in her hand. Mad dog and I glanced at each other. "Um..."

We each took one. She looked up at us and smiled. "You two are adorable by the way. Please never split up!"

I laughed as I unwrapped the chocolate. "Oh trust me," I looked at mad dog as I slipped the chocolate into my mouth. "I intend to marry this dude."

Maybe it's just me but I feel like their wedding would be the one where they call each other dude. Like the only other wedding I can see it happening at is Kuroo and Bokutos. But let's be honest they'd only get married for spousal benefits. 😂

Also this was a requested chapter! I really enjoyed it and hope you do tooooooo!