Extra 1 - Bad Words (Iwaoi)

A lot of you wanted this😂

So I decided to do it.

-Iwaizumi POV-

"Daddy..." Keigo pouted pulling at my leg. I sighed placing down my hammer and leaned down to come face to face with him. His longer than needed brown hair covered his eyes a bit. I want to cut it, but Tooru will not let me.

I pushed his hair back behind his ears. A few pieces popped out covering his forehead. "What baby?" I asked him. He puffed out his bottom lip just like Tooru does. Gosh he's so much like him. I literally love it. At almost three years old, hes already doing everything Tooru does or did when he was young.

"Mommy?" He rubbed his eye, the plastic hammer in his hand pointing toward me.

I sighed softly and picked him up. "Mommy is watching the baby."

"No baby." He shook his head pouting some more. I sat him on the table letting him watch me as I finished putting together the bird house. That I'm being forced to make by the way. Honestly I think Tooru just wanted an excuse to see me shirtless and with a tool belt on.

Keigo kicked his legs lightly watching me. As I was hammering, I happened to glance at him and my hand slipped so I hit my thumb. "Fuck!" I yelped dropping the hammer and shaking my hand around. "Mother fucker that hurt."

I put my thumb in my mouth sucking on it hoping to lessen the pain. Keigo tilted his head at me. "Fuck." He giggled.

My eyes widen. Shit. Tooru is going to fucking murder me. "No no no." I put my finger over my lips to try to get him to shush. "Don't say that."

"Fuck!" He said again.

I groaned. "Keigo Iwaizumi. No."

His bottom lip started quivering from me calling his full name. He absolutely hates when either I or Tooru do it.

I held my arms out too him. Keigo shook his head and kicked at me. "Mommy!" He screamed. I sighed running a hand through my hair. He continued calling for Tooru. Eventually, he came.

He stared at me from the door a hand on his hip. "What did you do?" He glared at me as he walked over to Keigo taking him in his arms and rocking him. He's such a good parent, I'm not even going to lie. I love seeing him be like this.

That is the biggest reason I agreed to have another child with his dumbass. Well that and because he begged the fuck out of me. I was starting to get annoyed.

"I didn't do anything." I lied biting on my thumb trying to dilute the pain. Tooru held his hand out to me.

"Lemme see." He said. I showed him and he pouted. I'm telling you, that's where Keigo gets it. "Come on, mommy will get you ice." He smirked at me fluttering his beautiful eyes.

He dragged me back into the house, Keigo sitting on his hip looking back at me. I put my middle finger to my lips. He did the same thing back to me. I chuckled softly.

Once in the kitchen, Tooru set Keigo down and pushed me until I was sitting on the counter. He disappeared for a bit and came back with a small plastic zip bag. He threw in 2 pieces of ice before handing it too me.

"Daddy's poor thumb." He pouted kissing my purple thumb. I nodded at him as a thanks holding the ice bag to my thumb.

Keigo came running into the kitchen. "Mommy!"

Tooru dramatically turned around to match our sons energy. "What?!"

"Awiens!" He held his finger up as if he was pointing a gun at Tooru. Tooru put his arms up, starting to walk forward slowly.

"Ooo, I'm gonna come abduct you!" He chuckled. Keigo screamed and ran away, Tooru following after him. I snickered and jumped down from the counter making my way to the living room where Hayami sat on her blanket playing with all her toys.

I sighed plopping down on my stomach next to her. She glanced at me with drool hanging out her mouth. In the background, Keigo and Tooru screamed catching her attention. I poked her cheek. "Mommy and Keigo are crazy huh?"

She stared at me her dimple showing when she smiled at me. I leaned up kissing her forehead.

After another minute or so, Tooru laid over on top of me. I groaned but admitted defeat and just laid there. I didn't feel like moving him.

"He killed me Haijime." He pouted kissing the side of my neck. I reached my arm back pulling on his hair. "Ooo, Iwachan so kinky~." He giggled continuing.

I rolled my eyes. He's so stupid sometimes.

Hayami eyed both of us before leaning forward head butting Tooru. "Ow!" Tooru whined rubbing his head. Hayami just stared at him. Ah, this is why I'm glad she has my dna not his. I can't deal with 3 crybabies. Tooru was enough, Keigo is lucky he's adorable.

Speaking of, Keigo came running into the living room and jumped on us. Tooru rolled off of me and sat up holding Keigo in his lap. I stood up looking for the remote. The kids, including Tooru of course, loved to watch cartoons in the living room.

As I was looking under the couch, Keigo suddenly yelled, "fuck!" I quickly stood back up and looked at him. He was sitting next to Hayami now, throwing her toys and repeating the word. Tooru glared at me.

I put my hands up. "It wasn't me!"

"God dammit Haijime.." Tooru pouted walking across the living room and hitting me multiple times. I chuckled blocking his punches.

"Dammit!" Keigo said this time copying Tooru.

Both our heads snapped toward him then back to each other. I pointed at him. "Hey that was all you mommy."

Tooru pouted and crossed his arms. "Shit..." he said before quickly covering him mouth. I laughed and placed my arm around his waist. He laid his head on my shoulder uncovering his mouth. "We have to stop cussing."

I snorted. "Good luck. You say fuck over and over in bed."

"Fuck off!" He elbowed my side. I bit my lip, grunting a bit. Strong motherfucker I swear.

Keigo starred up at the two of us holding his arms up. "You lecture him." I quickly rushed off to the kitchen.

"Oh hell no! I'm not being the bad guy!" Tooru yelled following after me. I rushed behind the counter. "Haijime no. You do it. I'm supposed to be the nice parent."

"Says who? The bottom community?" I raised an eyebrow at him. His cheeks flushed a bit for absolutely no reason whatsoever except just to be fucking adorable.

"Suck my ass." He stuck his tongue out at me.

"Ass!" Keigo exclaimed from the doorway.

Both Tooru and I yelled. "No!"

❤️🥺🥺🥺❤️🥺🥺❤️🥺❤️ for the people the recommend I do this. Thank you.

If my husband or wife don't want this typa marriage. We getting a divorce and I get the kids. 💅🤡

Go ahead and leave more request! I'll take them till I can't publish anymore chapters~