Kyoteru IRL

-IM WARNING YOU NOW-

I don't normally write sex scenes. I tried my hardest to stay away from anything to weird that I didn't feel comfortable writing. Um- good luck lol

I must admit tho- the sex scene isn't that bad 😌

-Terushima POV-

I watched from the corner chair as Kyotani did push ups. I think he was around 60, he's trying to get to 100 without stopping. He's so determined to do it. I guess Iwaizumi can get to 100 no problem. Kyotani wants to beat that.

I honestly hated how much he admires Iwaizumi but at the same time, I know how much he loves me. I just have to remind myself that he begs for me when he cums and only lets me see every bit of him. I have torn down every single one of his walls. And he did the same to me.

Standing up, I got down and slide myself under him. He stopped, going into a plank form and stared down at me. "What are you doing?" He panted. I reached above my head attempting to grab his towel. When I couldn't find it, I arched my body up to see where the towel was. This caused Kyotani to groaned softly.

I smiled laying back in a comfortable position and wiping down his face. Once all the sweat was away, I kissed him softly. "Don't let me stop you." He stared down at me for a moment, he's cheeks flushed.

He began his push ups again, our lips connecting every time he went down. I loved teasing him when he working out. He gets extra flustered for some reason. "You look sexy like this." I whispered reaching my hand up to squeeze his muscles.

Kyotani shook his head with a small chuckle. "I know what you're doing asshole." He kissed me longer this time. He wasn't breaking his record today, nor hitting 100 without stopping. It's kinda all my fault but I don't think he really minds.

"What're we doing today?" He asked when he pulled away. He was doing a plank again to stay above me. I  don't know how he does that for so long. I give up after 5 push-ups and go eat some cheese puffs.

"We're meeting you're parents for dinner."

Kyotani groaned dropping from his plank and burying his head into my neck. His elbows the only thing holding him up from laying completely down on me. "Do we have to go?" He pouted kissing my neck softly.

I hummed for a response my eyes about to close. My neck is such a weak spot for me. For him, it was chest. Anything I did to his chest or nipples will have him whimpering within seconds. He'll never admit that no matter how many times I tell him.

"Yeah we have to go." I brought my hand up to his back tracing my fingers over it softly. He was sweaty and it's fucking weird how I find this so attractive. I just want to flip us over and fuck him until his sweat from working out is replaced with sweat from fucking me. Geez my sex drive is wild. I'm glad I have someone who can keep up with it. "Kyo~"

Kyotani sighed using his elbows to keep himself up. "But my dad hates me..." he whispered pouting softly nuzzling his nose against my own. "I mean we haven't talked in 2 months..."

"Because of me..." I frowned.

-Flashback to 2 months ago-
(I never do flashbacks but this one made sense ;). )

"Fuck..." Kyotani huffed against my ear, his hands gripping my shoulders tightly. I smirked placing my hands on his thighs moaning softly as he rocked back n forth. "Am I going to slow?" He asked pulling back to look at me his hips twitching in a way that drove my dick crazy.

I shook my head and kissed him. "You're doing great baby." I whispered. He barely ever gets on top of me to ride me. Finally, tonight, I convinced him to do it. He's so self conscious about it, even though he's fucking amazing.