Carnival Date IRL

-Kageyama POV-

Hinata nuzzled his nose on mine. I smiled, putting my hand on his cheek. "Gimme kiss." He pouted.

My lips rubbed against his slightly before I pulled away. "Naw.." I stood up straight sticking my hands inside my pockets. Hinata crossed his arms when I looked down at him. "Don't pout.."

Hinata turned his head slightly like a curious dog. I leaned down an kissed his forehead. He immediately smiled. "Now the lips!" He pointed to his lips. I shook my head chuckling softly. I caught his cold earlier this week. Although his cold went away, mine developed last night. I took medicine and I've been trying to hide it from him because I really wanted to take him on this date. And I know that if he knows I have it, he'd make me go home and rest.

"Please?.." He looked at me with puppy dog eyes. I groaned, grabbing his cheeks and kissing him harshly. Hinata melted into my kiss, grabbing ahold of my wrist.

To bad I couldn't resist him more, he's probably just going to catch a cold again. And this time it'll be my fault.

"Mm thank you Tobio.." He whispered when I pulled away slightly to catch my breath. I shook my head kissing him again. He giggled.

Once  we were done kissing, I held his hand and we walked into the crowd of people. Hinata stayed really close, often squeezing my hand tightly. I looked around for what to do first. When I looked down at Hinata, I saw him staring at the ballon dart game.

I leaned down so my lips just barely touched his ear. "Is that what you wanna do?"

He jumped slightly. Turning to me he said, "Well, we don't have to... I was just looking at the bear over there.."

I looked back up at the stand. There were tons of bears. Big ones, small ones, medium ones. "Which one?" I looked back down at him.

He looked up at me for a short time before turning to the stand and pointing. "That black bear wearing a jersey."

I saw the bear but it wasn't really anything special. "Why that one?"

Hinata pokes my chest. I looked down at his finger. "Cause...it's got your number on it.." he whispered softly.

I shook my head blushing slightly. To hide my red cheeks, I kissed him before dragging him over to the game. The girl running the stand batted her eyelashes at me. "And what can I do for you handsome young man."

I scratched the back of my head and pointed to the bear Hinata was eyeing just a moment ago. "I wanna win that for my boyfriend." I glanced down at Hinata. He was blushing and attempting to hide behind my arm. He's so adorable.

When I looked back up at the girl, she sighed almost like she was disappointed. "Okay. Well that's easy, you just gotta pop 3." She grabbed the darts and held out her hands to me. "You get six darts."

I placed money in one of her hands and took the darts out of the other. Hinata scooted over. I frowned. "You don't wanna try?"

He shrugged. "I kinda suck."

"Well, It's okay." I laughed and handed him one. "Here at least try."

He looked up at me then at the dart in his hand. "B-but what if I mess up?" I patted his head.

"Here watch.." I looked at the balloons. I stood back getting in a good throwing position. Hinata was staring at me which I admit was a tiny bit distracting but not much. I took a deep breath before throwing a dart at a red balloon. The balloon popped, red pieces of rubber flying everywhere.

Hinata clapped. "You did it!"

"Now you try." I smirked at him. Thank god I didn't miss that. I would've looked pretty stupid.

Hinata nodded and took a deep breath. "Okay!" He stood back getting in sorta the same position I had been in except he looked more awkward doing it. I covered my mouth to hold back a laugh. Imagine being that adorable I swear.

He threw the dart and missed. The dart barely got over the counter. Hinata slumped. "See... I told you."

I laughed. "Babe.." he looked up at me frowning. I kissed his head. "Stop.. here try again." I said handing him another dart.

He sighed but took the dart. He went to get back in the throwing position but I stopped him. "Maybe you should stand closer?"

He looked at me and then at the ground before moving up. I could tell how determined he was to hit this balloon. I really hope he gets it.

After a few breaths, Hinata tossed the dart barely striking a blue balloon. He threw his hands up in the air. "I did it!" I laughed holding out my arms to him. He jumped into my arms hugging me. "I hit one!"

"You did." I kissed his head. He smiled nuzzling his nose against mine. I laughed placing him back on the ground. He did a tiny victory dance which had me smiling like a complete idiot.

The girl who runs the stand started laughing. "Alright boys one more and you can get your bear."

I nodded. The next dart I threw missed, I was mad but I still had two more. I gave one to Hinata. He threw his and missed as well. Luckily, my last dart hit a green balloon.

The girl got down the bear and handed it to me. I gave it to Hinata, giving a nod to the girl for being so kind to us.

Hinata hugged the bear as we walked. "I want Cotton candy!" He looked up at me. I nodded.

"Me too let's go find some." I offered him my hand. He hugged the bear with one arm so he could hold my hand. I smiled.

As we were walking to find Cotton Candy, I saw Terushima and Mad Dog heading in our direction. Hinata saw them too because when I glanced at him he happened to be staring at them.

They were in what seemed like a deep conversation but it quickly ended when Terushima looked up and saw me. He gasps dragging Mad Dog over to our position. "Hello friends!" He smiled.

Hinata laughed. "Hi!"

Mad dog avoiding all eye contact. He stared at the ground. He looked sorta embarrassed to be here. I squeezed Hinata hand.

"So how are you guys?" Terushima asked leaning over and taking a bite from the Cotton candy Mad Dog has in his hand.

Hinata pouted. "Where did you guys get that?"

Terushima titled his head confused. I pointed at the Candy. He nodded. "Oh! Kyo wanted some. It took me 20 minutes just to find the damn stand but it's right under the Ferris wheel." He turned around and pointed.

"I didn't think Mad Dog was into this kinda stuff." I laughed teasingly.

Mad dog glared at me. Terushima kisses his cheek. "He is. He loves doing all types of romantic stuff with me. Like winning teddy bears to bring home to his room." Terushima teased him as well.

Mad dog turned to Terushima, shoved the candy, and bear he had been holding onto Teru's arms before walking off.

I glanced down at Hinata. He looked up at me and shrugged. I shook my head shrugging as well.

Terushima sighed taking another bite. "I gotta go... bye.."

Hinata patted Terushima shoulder. "Tell mad dog I said bye too okay?"

Terushima nodded before walking in the direction Mad Dog had. I sighed. I kinda felt bad for him. Dating a guy like mad dog couldn't be easy. He's too timid.

I'm glad I got lucky with who I'm dating. Smiling, I grabbed Hinata and hugged him tightly. He struggled. "H-hey kageyama! I can't breath."

I kissed his neck slightly. "Ah! Kags stop.." he pouted softly. "Lets go get cotton candy!"

Yeye boi's

Also I am going to be starting another book.

A Haikyuu Zombie AU. So woohoo