This changes nothing

-Yaku POV-

"Are you gonna get in?" I asked bringing my knees to my chest and titling my head. Levs head popped in the doorway causing me to giggle. He's so silly sometimes. It's like his personality never aged and I'm glad for that. "What?" I smiled at him.

Lev came into the bathroom shutting the door behind him. He had a thing of Nutella in his hand with a spoon in the other. I laughed as he took a spoonful and ate it. "You buy Nutella and expect me not to eat it when I come over?"

I shook my head and flicked a little bit of water in his direction. He just smiled softly and placed the Nutella on my bathroom counter. He removed his shirt swiftly. I blushed wanting to look away from him but not being able to. He's too damn handsome for his own good. It's no wonder Yachi took a liking to him.

"I only buy it for you." I admitted blushing a little. He finished removing his clothes and got into the water, immediately laying me back and kissing me harshly. His hand holding my chin up to deepen the kiss. His other hand moved under the water gripping my waist and and pulling me against him. I whimpered lightly causing a small smile to form on his lips.

"You're so thoughtful baby." He whispered into the kiss, his hand moving down the lift one of my legs up. I bit my lip and closed my eyes. I wanted him, I swear I did. But I also wanted to talk to him about the future. What does this mean for us? He can't just cheat on Yachi for the rest of his life.

"Hey? You okay?.." he asked kissing my cheek. I dropped my leg from his shoulder with a sigh and scooter back to sit up. Lev watched me curiously, his head tilted slightly. He's like a big ass cat question the world around him. He's sweet and soft like a big cat as well.

I sat looking down at the water. I didn't wanna lose him again. Not after being apart for 5 years and losing him to Yachi. I'm not going to let her win. I'll fight for him. Over and over. I'll do what I couldn't do in high school. I'm not going to make the same mistake twice.

Lev lifted my head slightly his thumb rubbing my cheek. "Are you not in the mood?"  I met his gaze for a couple seconds before looking away again. I shook my head embarrassed. He chuckled. "Okay? That's fine." His hand left my cheek. I looked up at him. He dunked his hands in the water before running them through his hair. "We don't have to have sex every-time we meet up Yaku." He said with his eyes closed.

I gulped and leaned forward on my knees to kiss his cheek softly. He froze. "I know.." I whispered. "Thank you." Lev opened his eyes to look at me. He rubbed his nose against mine causing me to giggle and sit back.

"So you wanna talk about something then?" He asked as I knowing something was on my mind. He always knew. It was like that back then too. He's good at reading people.

"Do um... are you gonna break it off with her?"

Lev nodded immediately. "Yeah. I want you Yaku."

What he said could've made me cry. I was so happy to hear him say that. "Okay." I smiled up at him. "When?"

He rubbed the back of his neck. "I don't know.. I just found out that.." He suddenly stopped talking and look away from me. "You're gonna hate me.."

My heart sped up a bit. There's literally only one thing that I could think of that would make me 'hate' him. "Is she pregnant?" I asked softly bringing my knees to my chest as I stared at him. His body language immediately told me I was correct. "Fuck..." I whispered burying my head into my knees and squeezing my eyes shut.

"I'm sorry Yaku. It was one night. We weren't going to until after we got married...I promise."

I shook my head sniffling softly. It didn't even bother me that he slept with her. I mean sure it bothered me but really I was more upset that he's going to always be tied to her one way or another. I can't ask him to give up his baby for me. I never would.

"Yaku don't cry." He reached out his hand stroking through my hair softly. Although the heartbroken side of me wanted to push him away, I couldn't deep down. It's not like we were together. I have no room to be mad about this. It's just... I wish I could've given him a baby.

Lev pulled me by my arms into his lap. "Morisuke, Im sorry."

I shook my head wiping my tears with my hands. "I-it's okay... I'm not mad." I said truthfully. I couldn't be mad.

He placed a hand on my cheek dragging my eyes up to meet his. "This changes nothing between us."

"W-what?.."

"The baby.." his eyes searched mine. "It doesn't change the fact that I choose you okay?"

I held back tears and nodded. "Okay.."

That- honestly went a completely different direction then I wanted it to go but pfftttt all well. ✌️