Date IRL

-Oikawa POV-

Terushima was actually really romantic even though he's quite inappropriate over text. He showed up to my door in a tux holding flowers in his hand.

"I hadn't known what your favorite flowers where... so I just got a mix of everything. I tried to ask Iwaizumi but..." His cheeks turned a slight pink as he scratched the back of his head. "Um... it's silly we aren't even dating but here.." He pushed them towards me.

I stared at him for a moment before taking the flowers. "Thank you teru-Chan..."

He smiled and gave me a thumbs up. I giggled placing the flowers on the table near the door before following him to his car.

Once we arrived at the restaurant, we saw most people were already here. Iwaizumi wasn't. I was relieved and sad at the same time. I wanted to see him and hear his voice.

"What's up man long time no see." Kuroo smiled at me as I took a seat next to him and Terushima next to me. I bumped his shoulder with mine.

"You still training?"

Kuroo nodded flexing his muscles. "Yeah you should train with me sometime. It'd be nice to see those muscle again."

I laughed softly. I happen to look down and see that Kuroo and Kenma were holding hands under the table. I looked back up at Kuroo. He put a finger to his mouth.

Oh so they want it to be a secret. Makes sense. No wonder they didn't come together.

I glanced over at Bokuto. Although Akaashi came with kenma, he happen to be sitting in bokuto lap. His face was a beating red. Bokuto laid his chin on Akaashi shoulder. "Okay but you are our son rather you want to admit it or not."

Across from them were kageyama and Hinata. Hinata was sitting in kageyama lap crossing his arms. "I'm not calling you guys mom and dad."

"How come hina-Chan?" I said getting their attention. "Is tobio-Chan the only one you call daddy?"

"What?" I looked over to see Yaku and lev. Lev was tall as hell, and yaku, well not so much. "What did I just walk in on?"

Terushima laughed. "A lot."

Lev sat down giving double glances to bokuto and kageyama. Yaku who hadn't seemed bother by those two sat down next to him. "Hey where Tanaka and noya?"

Kuroo looked up from his conversation he was shaving with Kenma to look at us. "Oh they are in the parking lot making sure everyone get here before them."

"Who are we waiting on?" I asked confused. "Besides makki and Mattsun I mean.."

Everyone looked around then looked at me with a sad expression. "Oh.." I said softly avoiding eye contact with anyone.

And as if thinking about him wasn't enough, him and mad dog walked in together. It took every ounce of me not to get up and leave.

About 20 minutes later everyone had arrived and were all engaging in a nice conversation. Besides me. Every time I heard Iwaizumi speak my heart hurt.

I didn't feel like paying attention to the conversations until someone said "wait so are you and mad dog dating now."

Immediately, my body stood up. Everyone went silent and looked at me. Tears were forming in my eyes. "E-excuse me..." I said before rushing into the bathroom.

I'm not sure how long I was in there crying in that stall but it felt like a really long time. No one came for me. So eventually I gave up. Wiping my face, opened the stall freezing at who I saw standing by the sink.

Iwaizumi had his arms crossed and his eyes closed. I stared at him until he finally looked up at me. "Ah... oikawa..."

I shook my head moving to leave the bathroom. In a heartbeat, Iwaizumi grabbed my arm pinning my against the bathroom wall before locking the door. "No wait.." he whispered at me his voice grumbling. He was angry, his eyes said it all.

"What Iwaizumi..." I turned unable to look at him for too long. If I did, I'd break. And I don't wanna break. It may be selfish but for once I want him to apologize and not just over text I wanna hear it from him.

Iwaizumi leaned is head on my shoulder. "Please oikawa... I miss you. Call me iwachan..."

I brought my hand up gripping the hem of his jacket lightly. "Why?..."

"To let me know you still want me." He put both his hands on my cheeks before kissing me softly. It's been so long since I kissed him, I wanted more and a lot of it.

"Iwachan..." I whsipered in between kisses.

Iwaizumi moved down kissing my neck. "I want you oikawa. Your the only one I want. I promise.." he looked back up at me. "I love you to Pluto and back. I love you more than the aliens would love you."

I snorted softly wrapping my arms around his neck. "You sure? The aliens love me a lot."

He lifted me up, hugging me as my legs wrapped around his waist. "Only cause you look like one."

"Iwachan!" I pouted. He kissed me again.

"I'm kidding I promise." He bit my lip. "Your more handsome than anyone I've ever seen. Okay?"

I nodded. "I already knew that." I giggled. He frowned.

"Your lucky I love you so much."

"Awww." I leaned hugged him tighter. "I love you too iwachan.."

(Okay okay I won't mess with these to for awhile as for everyone else beside kageyama and Hinata. Well hehehehehehehehehehehehe). Also the next few chapters are gonna be other pov of this date so yeye