Date night IRL

I ran into Kageyama arms when I saw him. He caught me, spinning around and hugging me tightly. "Hi sunshine." He kissed me softly. 

Giggling, I kissed back. "Where are we going?"

Kageyama placed me on the ground and held my hand as we walked. "Hmm, you know that little cafe down the way?"

"The one with the really good caramel coffee?!" I gasp. He chuckled squeezing my hand.

"Yeah that one. I know it's not to special." He bumped his shoulder with mine, my body swaying the other way but being pulled back by his hand. I ran my thumb over his fingers. "But I thought it might be a nice."

I bumped his shoulder this time, his body barely moving. I frowned. "No fair... your so strong Kageyama."

"Naw. You're just small." I let go of his hand and crossed my arms playfully. I stood in place. Kageyama turned around to face me. He sighed lightly placing both hands on my cheeks. "You're really cute."

He leaned down, his lips connecting with mine slowly at first. I tied my arms around his neck.

"Excuse me.." A women pushed kageyama shoulder. I let go and looked at her. She looked between me and Kageyama. "Mind taking you're weird hobbies elsewhere?"

She scoffed and walked right past us. I noticed Kageyama clenched his fist. I put my hand over his and squeezed it. "Kags it's okay."

Kageyama nodded. "Yeah. Let's go."

We walked the rest of the way to our destination then took a seat at a small booth in the corner. As soon as we sat down, Kageyama checked his phone and smiled. I frowned leaning my head into my hand. "Who you texting?"

He barely looked up. "Hmm?"

Sighing, I stood up and leaned over the table, kissing him. Surprised he pulled back a slight blush on his face. "W-what?"

I pouted lightly sitting back down. "I want attention."

"Okay okay sorry." He shut off his phone and turned it over on the table.

"Yay!" I giggled.

The waiter came by to take our orders. Kageyama ordered his usually and I ordered a caramel coffee with a few sweet tarts. Kageyama always looks at me weird when I eat those but they just taste so good.

"Of course you'd order those." He teased. I crossed my arms pouting once again.

"Problem?"

He shook his head smiling. We talked about a million things. Volleyball, school, the chat. We even got onto the topic of Noya and Asahi.

"No, but I do think he's controlling."

"How so?"

Kageyama sipped his coffee watching me stuff my mouth with a pastry. I blushed softly avoiding eye contact as I swallowed it.

"Well... you read the chat right?" His phone vibrated on the table. He glanced at it fo a moment before looking back up at me and continuing. "I mean he went 'noya you don't have a my eyes only right?' That's suspicious."

I laughed. His impression of Asahi was amazing. I couldn't stop laughing. He watching me smiling. "Your so stupid Hinata." His phone vibrated again. He flipped his phone over to read the text before flipping it back over.

"I am not!" I stuck my tongue out deciding to ignore the thing about his phone.

"It's cute though. Cause your my stupid."

I covered my face. "Don't say that..."

He grabbed my wrist pulling it away. "Say what?"

I looked at him for a moment. He was biting his straw. I loved that habit of his. A lot of people say biting straws is a bad habit but it makes me think of other things.

"Things that make me wanna kiss you...."

Kageyama chuckled. "Hey, nothings stopping you."

Taking this opportunity, I leaned over kissing him softly. His tongue touched my lip sending shivers through my body. I know what he wanted and I wanted it too.

His phone vibrated for the third time. I sat down staring at him. He glanced between me and his phone. I crossed my arms. "It's just the group chat silly."

I nodded. I left my phone at home so I wouldn't know.

Kageyama and I were there for a while. When we were getting ready to leave, Kageyama said he had to go to the bathroom. I sat at the table finishing my coffee while I waited.

The table vibrated and I realized he had left his phone. Curiosity took over me. Plus I wanted to respond to the group chat anyway.

I grabbed the phone grinning when the screen lit up. It was a picture of me and him at one of our games we had won. It made my insides feel all warm and fuzzy.

I opened his phone. His password was my birthday.

Going to his messages, I saw that the only messages he had where from Oikawa. I looked towards the bathroom then back at the phone. Another chat came in.

-Chat-

Oikawa- Tobio-Chan~
You suck at responding ya know
Your supposed to love me?
What about our date? Hmm?
Hey when is it anyway?
The 17th?

Kageyama- ......yes

Oikawa- tobio-Chan~ don't be like thattt
Is that anyway to treat your boyfriend?
Awww give me attention
Plz~ 👉👈