Private Lifes 8 (Yaku and Lev)

Oop-

I totally didn't forget about these two
Nope. Ha ha.

-Yaku POV-

I picked up the paper crown and placed it on my head. I looked ridiculous with this thing on my head. And my dress was pretty short. Well, it's actually Yachi dress but she'll never know. She's at a friends house today. But that only made me want to show Lev. I love his laugh.

"Lev~." I sung dancing down the stairs and into the kitchen. He was at the stove stirring something. He told me earlier what he was making but I was way to focused on his arms to noticed. Gosh he has aged so well. Them damn muscles. I didn't think his skinny ass would ever grow muscles.

"How do I look master?" I giggled twirling and leaning back on the wall dramatically. I tugged on the bottom of the dress and crossed my legs.

Lev stared in my direction. "Holy- fuck." He chuckled placing down his mixing spoon and immediately coming over to me. He picked me up by the waist, holding me against the wall, his hand on my thigh. "Damn Yaku."

I smiled proudly, tilting my head to the side. I felt the crown fall slightly but not all the way off. "I decided to embrace my femboy side." I leaned forward rubbing my nose against his. 

He nodded. "I see that." He kissed me softly, his lips warm from the steam of our meal. To bad he wasting his time cooking, since I'm obviously his meal tonight. 

It's been awhile since we've been alone like this. Yachi has been having lots of problems and often request Lev lay with her at night. I really don't mind, I know Lev doesn't look at her like that, and I trust him. But, I get really lonely sometimes.

I'm just scared as too what's gonna happen after the baby is born. Lev and Yachi argues about it a few days ago. Yachi said she wanted full custody so she could move away with Kiyoko and not have to worry about letting Lev see his baby. Lev was so pissed when she said that. He really wants to be there for his child. To bad I can't give him a baby...

Lev pulled away from the kiss slowly and placed me back on the ground. I sighed when he went back to the stove. "Lev..." I took off the crown and slowly walked over to him. "Come on. I need attention."

"Later." He smiled glancing at his phone on the counter. I pouted and leaned my head on his arm. Lev picked up his phone moving me out of the way. I feel so rejected right now it's not fair! This must be karma for what I did to him in highschool.

"Hello?" He said into the phone. I looked up at him but he seemed blank. I pulled on his arm to try and get him to put it on speaker but he had no reaction.

Suddenly the phone dropped from Levs hands yet he stood still staring at the pots.

"Lev?"

When I got no response, I bent down and picked up the phone. "Lev?" Came a familiar voice.

"Oikawa?" I questioned.

"Tooru." He growled. "But shit that's not important. Hospital now. I will explain everything when you get here."

~~

We haven't heard anything for hours. Last time Oikawa came out to talk to us, Yachi was being induced because the baby had suffered trauma from the attack. I can't believe someone would just stab a pregnant lady. What the hell was she doing that was so wrong.

I don't think she's conscious though. She hasn't been since the attack. Something about to much blood loss.

I turned my head towards Lev. He was standing against the wall, his arms crossed over his chest. I wanted to get up and comfort him, but one, I was still in this embarrassing dress. And two, I don't think he wanted me to comfort him. The whole way here, he ignored everything I said to him.

I sighed and looked at the ground. My body shivered from how cold it is. I swear the keep the temperature at -40 in hospitals.

"Here."

I looked up, Lev standing above me now sliding his jacket off his arms. I took it, my cheeks burning with red. Well that's one way to warm up.

"Thank you.." I whispered, sliding my arms through the sleeves of the jacket. It was already warm from his body heat.

Lev nodded taking a seat next to me. He leaned his head on my shoulder. "I hate it here." He said quietly, his hand picking at the holes in his pants.

I stared at his hands. "You think she'll be okay?"

"Yachi? Yeah. She's strong. I'm worried bout the baby."

I offered him my hand. He hesitated a bit but eventually took it and squeezed. I hated seeing Lev like this. It reminded me so much of high school. I use to cry all the time because I was the reason he was sad. And I had been to much of a pussy to fix it.

"Lev." Came Oikawas voice.

We both stood up. Oikawa glanced between us then back down at his paperwork. He looked beyond tired and stressed. "Healthy baby girl. Almost exactly 7 pounds." He chuckled but I could tell it was fake.

"Can I see her? Or does Yachi have her." Lev immediately said, his hand still squeezing my own.

Oikawa face fell. "Um... Lev.." He took a deep breath. "Yachi.. she didn't.. she didn't make it."

Levs hand froze up. "What."

"She lost so much blood from the attack and then having a baby on top of that. The surgeon tried best he could- I tried best I could but we just... she wouldn't start breathing." Oikawa looked back down. "I'm sorry."

Lev covered his mouth, the tears on his cheek not stopping. "I-I wanna see her..."

"Yac-."

"My daughter Tooru. I want to see her."

"O-of course." Oikawa stumbled and nodded for us to follow him. On our way over, Lev didn't even glance at me. He kept his eyes straight ahead. He was silent. Maybe he went into shock?

Once we got to the window with all the babies, Oikawa instructed us to wait while he retrieved Levs daughter. "Lev?" I looked up at him.

He ignored me watching Oikawa through the glass window. I gave up and just waited patiently. He'll come around, I just need to give him time.

"She's beautiful." Oikawa whispered once he was handing her off to Lev. Lev stared down at her nodding.

"She's perfect.." he sobbed slumping against the wall, holding his daughter protectively. Oikawa glanced at me. I opened my mouth to speak then shut it.

Instead I just took a seat to the side of Lev and wrapped my arms around him tightly. "It's okay.." I whispered as he cried into my shoulder. "It's okay."

I wrote this chapter within 10 mins so I could move on. Oops- sorry I just- I have the end game chapter/epilogue planned for this book and idky but I really wanna just get there.

I really hope you enjoyed this chapter tho. 🥺❤️

Also- FEMBOY YAKU😤😏😉