The wedding Pt 3 IRL

-Lev POV-

Yachi hands ran through my hair over and over again. I was sitting in the chair with her standing up behind me. Her hands where so gentle and small. I leaned back to look up at her. "You can go dance if you'd like?"

She smiled softly down at me. "But I like being here with you." She kissed me. I brought my hand up to her face touching it lightly as we kissed. Her skin was smooth. "Lev, not it front of everyone." She blushed softly and pulled away.

I sighed and sat up returning my attention to the dance floor. Immediately, Yaku caught my eye. He was dancing with some guy who I hadn't known. Was that his date? He told me he wasn't dating anyone. Granted, we haven't talked since I told him I was engaged so I guess I wouldn't know.

"I'm gonna go dance." Yachi whispered into my ear and kissed my cheek. Yaku stared at me, still grinding his partner. I turned my head slightly pulling Yachi into a deep kiss, my eyes never leaning Yakus. Two can play at that game bitch.

She pulled away first and giggled. "Okay lev. Bye now." She made her way to the dance floor meeting up with a couple other girls. I recognized one as Karasunos other manager. I hadn't known she was gonna be here.

Yachi told me she use to secretly be in love with Kiyoko. But Kiyoko never returned those feelings because of Tanaka. Tanaka obviously didn't return her feelings because of Noya and so they grew apart. Yachi stopped hanging with Kiyoko, Tanaka and noya we're focused on their own lives, and Kiyoko kinda disappeared after third year ended.

I turned my attention back to Yaku but he wasn't there. The man he had been dancing with was now dancing with someone else. I looked near the drinks. He wasn't there either. Where the hell did that tiny man go?

I stood up and walked over to the drink table pouring myself some wine. Classic of Oikawa to serve the most expensive shit at his wedding. I hadn't expected less. Beside me stood Kenma and Akaashi. They were in a conversation, giggling at their significant others. I leaned closer to them.

"Hi kenma."

Kenma looked up at me and smiled. "Hi lev."

I sipped from my cup and looked at Kuroo and Bokuto. Bokuto was attempting to throw it back for Semi but Semi wasn't having it. Kuroo was laughing and Terushima was video taping. Ah if only Oikawa was with the 3, then the 'Thank god they don't actually hang out together' group would be together. Everyone is in agreement that Terushima, Oikawa, Bokuto and Kuroo would get into some shit if they hung out alone.

Chuckling I turned back to Akaashi and Kenma. "Where's Kito?"

Akaashi looked up at me. He really does have a beautiful face. Bokuto wasn't lying. He could probably give Oikawa a run for his money, but I'd rather not tell Oikawa I said that.

"Over there." He pointed to our right. Oikawa was holding Kito with Makki, Mad dog and Hinata surrounding him. Mattsun, Iwaizumi and Kageyama were off to the side in a separate conversation.

I watched as Oikawa kissed Kitos nose causing him to giggling and turn away. Hinata stood on his tip toes to see Kito. Oikawa surprisingly handed Kito off to him. Except, when he ran and jumped into Iwaizumi arms begging him for something, I knew exactly what it was.

"Akaashi, you're gonna make everyone want a baby." I laughed.

Akaashi giggled and nodded. "Oh I know." He glanced at Kenma. Kenma blushed and looked away.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Yaku leaning against the wall, his eyes closed and head leaning upward exposing his non-tainted neck. I liked arounf to see if anyone was looking at me before approaching him. I leaned in close my lips near his ear, to anyone else we just looked like two people in a deep conversation. He barely flinched.

"What're you doing all alone?"

"Why aren't you with you're fiancé?" He asked opening one eye to look at me. I smirked at him and leaned on the wall next to him. Our fingers touched and neither of us pulled away.

I looked around to be sure no one was watching before I took his hand in my own. He squeezed it tightly. I took a deep breath and turned my head towards him. "I heard they have really nice bathrooms here."

"Yeah?" Yaku asked looking up at me. Holy hell I missed him. Touching him, holding him, looking at him. All of it. I missed it. "And what should we do about this nice bathrooms?"

I shrugged. "We could check them out."

Yaku stared at me for a long time. I never broke our gaze. "Why'd you stop contacting me?"

"I don't know..." I sighed and looked away letting go of his hand. I found Yachi on the dance floor. Her and Kiyoko were giggling and dancing together. I smiled softly. "I guess... you didn't seem like you cared. And so I stopped texting first. And suddenly, you stopped texting as well."

"I was scared.." Yaku whispered from beside me. His fingers brushed mine. I breathed in slowly. "And busy."

I shook my head. He's so full of shit. He has no clue what I went through. How many nights I stayed up alone staring at his last text, rereading every message he ever sent me, going through all our pictures together. "It's okay." I lied, turning to him.

He looked down at my hand taking my arm in his hands and delicately running his fingers over my wrist. "Is this because of me?"

I stared at him. I completely forgot about the scars on my wrist. It happened sometimes during first year after he broke up with me and again during my third year when we stopped talking. Yachi helped me get through it. She found me crying in the locker room during one of our practice matches. We've been friends ever since.

"I don't know." I lied again whispering softly. "I was just going through things."

Yaku brought my wrist to his lips. "I'm sorry." He whispered kissing it softly. I squeezed my eyes shut.

"Yaku.."

"Come with me." He whispered pulling on my arm. I glanced at Yachi before following him to a room. I think the room was originally used for storage. There's nothing but desk and chairs. "Shit there's no light in here." Yaku said as he shut the door.

I backed him up against the door my head pressed against his. "What happened to the bathroom?"

Yaku leaned up his lips almost touching mine. "Decided we should be a bit more classy."

I pushed my lips into his and picked him up. He wrapped his legs around my waist eagerly. "I have a fiancé how classy can we be..." I squeezed him close. He chuckled softly into the kiss.

👁👄👁

Terushima: KiNkY