Milk Bread IRL

IT IS MY MOTHERFUCKING HUSBANDS BIRTHDAY!

Helllllll yessss

I love him so much!

-Oikawa POV-

I smiled brightly at myself in the mirror before skipping back to bed. Haijime was laying on his stomach, hugging his pillow. The blanket covered only his bottom half. I was tempted to pull it down and just take what I wanted. After all, he wouldn't complain. But I kinda wanted him to initiate it. I'm still tired after last night.

"Haijime~" I whispered climbing back into bed kissing his neck as I did. He stirred slightly rotating his shoulders. I sat on top of him getting a small grunt from him. "Do you know what day it is?"

His husky, sleepy voice spoke softly into the silent room. "As if you would let me forget." He moaned as I pushed my hands into his back massaging it gently. He should be rubbing my back after how he treated it last night but in his defense, even after a long day at work I made him come home and attended to my needs.

"What did you get me?"

"I'm not telling you." He snorted. I leaned down biting his ear. He reached both his hands back and poked my sides. I flopped next to him pouting. He climbed on top of me, and smiled. "Happy birthday Tooru."

I blushed softly from how sweetly he was saying it. I love nice iwachan. Even though where married, he still has a nice side and a normal side. Although he's not as rude to me as he was in highschool. But I think that's because of the one time he made me cry with what he was saying. But that's a whole other story.

Haijime leaned down to kiss me softly. I met him halfway eager for his lips to be on mine. His hand ran up my bare waist, to my chest and finally my cheek to deepen the kiss. I whimpered softly pushing my hips up to rub against him. He forced me back down and pulled away.

"Later baby. Let's eat breakfast."

I pouted, sighing lightly. He pressed a kiss to my head before hoping off of me and getting dressed. I followed him to the kitchen. Once in the kitchen he sat me down at the table. "Iwachan." I whined. I hated when he does this. I feel bad making him do everything.

He shook his head at me opening the cabinets. I don't know what he wanted to find in there. I haven't been shopping this week. It's been a lazy week what can I say? Oops.

"Tooru." He called. I got up and wrapped my arms around his waist from behind. I nuzzled my forehead into his back. "Guess I'm gonna have to go get breakfast." He sighed and turned.

I kissed his nose, leaning my whole body onto him. "Or you can eat me for breakfast." He snorted and pushed my face away. I pouted once more. "Haijime!"

"I love you. But I'll be back okay baby?" He moved away from me and grabbed his keys from the counter. I followed him to the front door where he began to put on his shoes. I crossed my arms and leaned on the wall. "Don't be mad Tooru. I'll get you some milkbread."

Turning my head so he couldn't see my dyed cheeks, I pretended to be angry with him. "Sure." He snorted and kissed my exposed neck. It wasn't just a little peck either, it was long and sloppy and mesmerizing and made my knees weak. As soon as I reached out to grab his shirt, his pulled away and left. Gosh he always keeps me wanting more and more of him.

While waiting for Haijime, I checked my phone.

-Cupid's Playground chat-

Makki- hey!
Tooru
Dumb
Idiot
Cap
Stupid
Heyyy
Answer

Mattsun- omg makki shut uppp

Makki- suck my dick

Oikawa- noice

Makki- HI
OMG
happy birthday~ 🥳

Kuroo- lets gooooooo
Happy birthday buddy

Kenma- what did you get

Akaashi- a child

Bokuto- he wishes

Oikawa- 😭
I haven't got anything yet
Iwachan is grabbing food for breakfast

Terushima- no morning sex?

Mad dog- ^

Lev- ^

Yaku- it's called birthday sex morons

Kenma- ^

Kuroo- 😂

Makki- yeahhhh I thought you loved birthday sex

Oikawa- we did it all last night
Not that it's ANY of yours business

Tanaka- lmao okay?

Kageyama- like we wanted to know anyway

Oikawa- THEY ASKED

Kenma- no

Yaku- we really didn't

Makki- we asked about this morning not last night

Oikawa- don't be mean!

Hinata- happy birthday!!

Oikawa- Aww thanks sunshine

Kageyama- 🔫

Kenma- 🔫

Kuroo- :(
I wish you'd protect me like that

Makki- oof tough
But cap cap
Capppp

Oikawa- omg what-

Makki- I got you something

Akaashi- I know what you're present is

Bokuto- SHHH akaashiiii we aren't supposed to tell

Akaashi- I'm nottt

Oikawa- i- hUh?

Bokuto- NOTHINGGG

Kuroo- hold up- tell me-

Noya- ^ yeah I wanna know?
Wth mannn

Oikawa- gtg Haijime is back

Hinata- ahhh much faster then my dad. It's been 20 years

Kageyama- 21 dumbass

Hinata- SHUT UP

-IRL-

Haijime and I sat at the table eating our breakfast peacefully and silently. I felt kinda awkward because I could tell he was nervous. "Iwachan." I looked up at him shoving milk bread into my mouth. He turned toward me and smiled softly.

"Yeah?" He reaches forward wiping a crump from the side of my mouth.

I waited till I was done chewing to answer. "What's my present."

He cleared his throat and stood up. I watched as he threw a stack of paper in front of me and then took my plate and moved it to the sink, his as well.

"What's this?" I asked picking up the papers. Haijime took a seat next to me once more running his hand through his hair.

"Um." He pointed at the paper. "It's surrogate papers I ne-."

I hadn't even let him finish before I wrapped my arms around his neck tightly. He chuckled and pulled me into his lap. "Are you crying."

I shook my head, my tears staining his shirt. "Fuck you. I can't help it." Although I said that, I hugged him tighter. I'm finally going to have a baby with him. How could I not cry?

His arms wrapped around me protectively, kissing the side of my head. "I know Tooru. Happy birthday."

Ahhhhh my wittle husbands get a wittle babyyyy
And you bet you're ass I'm writing a scene with their child and kagehina child. If they have one 😉