Private Lifes 4 (Oikawa and Iwaizumi)

-Oikawa POV-

I grunted as I placed down the heavy box. "Shit." I breathed out wiping my forehead. Iwaizumi came beside me dropping his box next to mine. I looked over at him.

He was shirtless and dripping sweat but holy hell did he look gorgeous. If we didn't have to much to do, Id rush him to take a shower with me so we could, as Terushima would say, get Kinky.

"You okay?" He asked grabbing a rag from the counter and running it under the sink. I licked my lips as I watched him wipe down his face and shoulders. Shit. Why do I have to be so attracted to him. My dick reacts to everything he does.

"Yeah. It's just hot." I gulped and took off my shirt as well. It was drenched in sweat. I swear today was one of the hottest days of the year. And of course it also happened to be the day we were supposed to move in.

Makki and Mattsun originally planned to help us but Makki had to leave earlier then he expected. And Mattsun was late. I honestly don't even want him over. He's just gonna brag that he proposed before Iwaizumi. Whatever.. not like I care.

"What're you thinking bout baby." Iwaizumi asked as he stepped closer to me. I looked away at the fridge. It was a different color from the oven and that bothered me. I'll have my mom come in here and redesign it. If I'm gonna live here for the next 4 or 5 years then I want it to look nice.

"Come on. Stop pouting."

He placed his hands on my waist drawing me in closer. I sighed wrapping my arms around his neck. "So, you know Mattsun proposed to Makki..."

"Tooru I don't have a ring to propose to you." He frowned. "I do love you though."

I pouted some more and leaned closer to kiss him. "You're gonna have to make it up to me." I bit his bottom lip.

He groaned softly. "Oh cause that's such a challenge."

I frowned and pushed him away. "Iwachan you're so mean to me."

"I'm kidding." He laughed hooking his fingers onto my jeans and pulling me closer. "Come on give me a kiss." He kissed my cheek.

I rolled my eyes and kissed him slowly our lips never leaving each other's. He backed me up until I was up against the fridge. I hit it with a grunt, but my sound was swallowed by him.

I basically melted into him when his finger ran down my chest and stomach. He smiled into the kiss reaching his hand down to now tease my thigh. Although I was wearing jeans, I felt like I could feel his hand delicately running along my skin. Dammit, I think this heat is making my body more sensitive.

"Wow. Kinky." Iwaizumi pulled away first and turned around to look at Mattsun. I was lucky to have his body in front of me.

Mattsun stood with his hands in his front pockets. He smiled when he caught my eyes. "Hi."

I rolled my eyes. "Hey."

That cocky mothe-

"Alright so we gonna get these boxes or not. I gotta FaceTime call to attend tonight." He winked at us.

Iwaizumi and I looked at each other. He shrugged. I nodded with a sigh. "Outside."

Mattsun smiled. "Thanks cap." He turned around to go outside. Iwaizumi laughed at the nickname. Both him and Makki call me by cap still. I don't mind it. But it's kinda meaningless now.

Although Mattsun seemed happy and go getting, I knew he was still sad about Makki leaving so soon. The first night without Makki, Mattsun had called me and ranted. He honestly sounded mad that Makki didn't give up his scholarship for him. But then he cried because he thought he sounded selfish.

All the while I was in the middle of falling in and out of sleep. Eventually Iwaizumi woke up and hung up on him. I was to tired to care so I rolled over and snuggled up to my baby to fall asleep. He never called back.

In the morning, he called me and asked if I had said anything weird to him the night before. Apparently he was drunk that whole time. That's Mattsun for you. Overall though, he's doing good. Makki and him plan to meet up every other week on weekends. If I had to do that with Iwaizumi I would cry billions of tears.

With Mattsuns help, we were able to get it done much faster. He also ordered Pizza because he got hungry. Free food. What what!

"You're fridge doesn't match the rest of you're kitchen." Mattsun said midchew as he sat on the counter. I took another piece holding it above me and letting the cheese slowly descend into my mouth.

"Yeah um does it really matter?" Iwaizumi shrugged taking a big bite.

Mattsun and I glanced at each other before we looked back at him. "It's matters." We said simultaneously. Iwaizumi put his hands up and continued eating.

I placed down my slice and went to stand behind Iwaizumi. "What are you doing?" He chuckled attempting to turn and look at me. I shushed him and forced him to turn around. He just shook his head as I wrapped my arms around his waist locking my hands in front of him.

Mattsun laughed at us but I ignored it kissing Iwaizumi's back lightly. He smelled like a whole bunch of deodorant but it was better than sweat.
He flinched when I bit his shoulder.

"Tooru.." He said with a warning tone but I didn't stop. I moved down a little and bit him again. He breathed in. "I swear to god."

I giggled kissing the back of his neck. "Hmm?" I hummed right next to his ear biting his lobe softly. "Come on Haijime~ I though you liked when I play rough."

"Okay and that's my queue to leave." He cleared his throat and hoped off the counter. As he walked past us he punched Iwaizumi shoulder. "Good luck man. He seems feisty today."

I blushed and hugged Iwaizumi tight. Mattsun chuckled and exited the room. Iwaizumi turned to face me. I stared at him my face heating up.

"Go run the bathtub." He whispered placing his hand under my chin and drawing me forward. "I wanna do you in there. Very slow and very soft." His lips barely touched mine. "It might be torture but you like torture. You're kinky like that."

I melted at his words. "Dammit Haijime." I leaned to kiss him but he pushed my chin back.

"Go run that bath."

~~

Iwaizumi held me tightly, his arm coming over my body to be placed on top of mine. I squeezed his fingers in between my own. He kissed my bare shoulder. "How you feeling?"

I hummed softly snuggling my back into his chest. "Tired." I whispered honestly. "Like... extremely tired."

Iwaizumi chuckled softly. "You're so cute."

I smiled letting my eyes close softly, the last image I saw being our hands locked together. "Haijime, you're cute too."

"Shhh.." he whispered pressing a kiss to my shoulder once again. "Go to sleep Tooru. You need it."

"Yeah... but I enjoy talking to you."

Iwaizumi used his other hand run it through my damp hair. "I know. Me too." His lips touched my ear and then kissed their way down to my neck. "But we can talk in the morning. It's just us now."

"Hmm I get to begin my life with you." I said opening my eyes again and rolling to look up at him. He rubbed my cheek with his thumb.

"We can begin our life tomorrow." He leaned down pressing his lips against mine softly. I was so tired that I could barely kiss back. "I'll be right here when you wake up Tooru."

"Haijime~" I said, or at least I think I said. He didn't respond. Instead he buried his face into my neck laying halfway on top of me. I hugged him and fell asleep comfortably.

^idc what y'all say. That was the cutest shit ever. 😌

You're welcome❤️