Pool IRL

-Me debating on who's POV to put it in-

Skksjsjaksjduwujaowowud AHHHHHH

Okay okay.

-Terushima POV-

Saeko greeted me with a smile as she opened the door. "Oh and I'm guessing you two are Kyotani and Terushima?" I nodded and gave her a thumbs up. Kyotani nodded at her. "They're all in back."

We walked through the house, my arm slouched around Kyotani shoulders. "I knew we'd be late."

I turned my head to him softly rubbing my nose against his cheek. "But I haven't seen my baby in forever." I pouted. "What was I supposed to do? Not touch you?"

He rolled his eyes and he looked down at me. I bit the skin on his cheek. He flinched away. "Hey asshole imma throw you in the pool!"

I chuckled and quickly went outside and moved away from him. I knew he wasn't playing. If he got ahold of me when I wasn't paying attention he'd throw me in right away.

"Hey guys!" Tanaka said waving us over. I went to the edge of the pool and sat down keeping a close eye on Kyotani.

"Hi!" I said waving back. Noya was on Tanakas back. I'm glad those two finally got together. And I'm glad Noya is with someone who will actually be good to him. Tanaka is a really good person. I know he'll be safe with him for sure.

On the other end of the pool, sat Kenma with just his legs dipped in. I never realized before how small he was. Especially now that he's only wearing shorts. Imagine sitting down and not having rolls. Lucky bastard.

Kuroo swam up between his legs chasing Kenma to giggle. He reached out and pushed his hair back so he could lean down and kiss him. It's good to know that despite how Kenma acts in the group-chat, he actually really cares for Kuroo.

"Iwachan stop!"

I glanced over at Oikawa. He was holding onto Iwaizumi who was attempting to push him in the pool. I laughed. He probably didn't wanna ruin his beautiful hair just yet.

"No iwachan seriously! It's cold I got-."

Iwaizumi decided to turn the tables and just throw himself in the pool which in turn, dragged Oikawa with. Iwaizumi emerged from the water laughing, Oikawa... not so much.

"Holy- shit! It's fucking cold! Haijime what the hell!"

He grabbed onto the edge attempting to get out but Iwaizumi grabbed him pulling him back under the water. Tanaka saw this and laughed. "Wait can he swim?"

Iwaizumi looked at me, and Tanaka before shaking his head. "No."

Oikawa emerged from the water and instead grabbed onto Iwaizumi. I kicked the water with my feet watching as Iwaizumi wrapped his arms around Oikawa.

"Your feet can reach the bottom Oikawa. Your tall enough." He said trying to calm him down.

Behind me, Kyotani snickered. I quickly got up and backed away. He pouted and crosses his arms. "I wanna things push you in!"

I shook my head. "I don't believe you." I said backing away from the pool before holding my arms open to him. He rolled his eyes but fell into my arms. "I'll only get in if you do.." I said running my hand down his spine. He shivered from the skin to skin contact.

As if we didn't just have lots of skin to skin contact before this in the car. In my defense though, I haven't seen him in forever because he was grounded. I finally got his parents to let him out. I had to embarrass myself to do it though. Bowing to someone else's parents it's so weird.

"Then let's get in." Kyotani said stepped away from me. I followed him to the water. He slowly got into putting only his legs first. "C-come on.." he looked up at me. I could see his body shaking.

I shook my head. "Naw it seems to cold."

I expected him to glare at me, but he didn't he just crossed his arms and smiled. Before I could ask him why he made that face, Four hands touched my back throwing me forward into the water.

I emerged from the water with a gasps. Holy shit Oikawa was right. When I looked up to see who had pushed me in, I saw Tanaka and Kuroo. "A-assholes!" I said trying to catch my breath.

Kyotani wrapped his arms around me from behind lacing his fingers together. I laid my head back on his shoulder, my hair dripping water onto his dry delicate skin.

His lips touched my ear. "You cold."

"No shit." I responded.

Behind us, Oikawa spoke. "Aww look at Mad dog-Chan being all cute and stuff."

Kyotani went to loosen his grip but I pulled on his arms. "No... just stay with me.." I whispered.

He buried his head between my neck and shoulder. "Okay.." he whispered back his lips touching my neck softly.

-Tanaka POV-

I grabbed Noya pulling him over to me. He lost his balance in the water so I held him enough to get him afloat. He looked up at me. "What?" He smiled moving in the water and wrapping his legs around my waist.

I smiled and shook my head leaning to kiss him softly as his hands wrapped around my neck. "I just wanted attention." I whispered to him. He giggled and nodded.

"Ok.." he said kissing my again.

Someone whistled. I pulled away from the kiss to see who it was. Oikawa, Iwaizumi, Mad dog, and Terushima where all in a water battle so it wasn't them. I turned my attention to Kuroo. He snickered at me.

I rolled my eyes and sent a splash of water towards him. He laughed sending some back. Noya let go of me and splashed water towards Kenma. "Hey!" Kenma said from his place on the edge.

I smiled. "Get in!" I told him. He shook his head pulling Kuroo back in between his legs and hugging him tightly.

I laughed turning my attention back to Noya. He kissed my cheek. "Let's get Kenma in." He giggled. I nodded. He's my little trouble maker and I love it.

Pfffttt okay okay so originally I was going to do it in every couples pov. But I got bored and just wanna go back to the chats.

I really don't like this chapter BUT I hope y'all enjoy.