FINALLY

*mentions of rape*

-Tanaka POV-

"Alright boys." Saeko said placing her bag onto the counter. "What do you want for dinner."

I groaned and laid my head on the table. "I don't wanna cook." Saeko pushed my head into the table. "Ow!" I sat up quickly rubbing my forehead.

Noya giggled covering mouth as he did. I couldn't help but smile at him. He's gotten much better since he started staying here. His bruises are healing nicely as well. His smooth skin is his own again.

He's also gaining most of his weight back. He eats a lot but he has such a fast metabolism that it's gonna take awhile for him to get back to normal.

Speaking of normal, me and him have gotten back to our flirty relationship. I'm still hesitant with him because I'm scared. I don't want him to think I'm forcing him so I pushed my feelings down. Everything I felt for him is pushed to the back of my mind till I'm alone.

Not gonna lie, it's really hard. Noya is constantly close to me. Of course I don't push him away. But I swear he tempts me sometimes. Since we share a bed, at night he wraps his arms around me and nuzzles his face into my chest. Then he slides his leg in between mine and I have no choice but to sit there and take it.

Well, I guess I could move away but he's so peaceful and close.

"Don't laugh at me." I crossed my arms.

Noya crosses his arms as well. "What you gonna do to make me stop?"

I snorted. "Do you really want me to answer that?"

"Maybe I do." Noya winked at me leaning forward. I blushed slightly.

Saeko interrupted our moment pushing both ours heads forward so we bumped foreheads. We both winced pulling away.

"What the hell Saeko?" I rubbed my forehead once again.

She crossed her arms as she looked at us. "I don't care what y'all do when your alone. But frankly I don't wanna see it in the kitchen."

Noya was quick to turn his head. "I-it's.... it's not like that..."

I scratched the back of my neck nodding at my sister. She rolled her eyes and sighed. She seemed to be in a bad mood. It's probably her girlfriend.

Her girlfriend that she doesn't know I know about. Hehe.

They became best friends in college. Her name is Mitsa. I caught them talking about their relationship one night when Noya was over. I immediately told him but I'm not sure if he still remembers.

Her girlfriend is a rather sweet girl. She's always really nice to me when she comes over. But she's also super shy and naive. One time when they got into an argument, my sister got drunk over it and cried in my lap. I guess Mitsa was kissing her boyfriend behind the bleachers.

Yes Mitsa has a boyfriend to hide the fact that they're gay.

I wanted to ask her what happened this time just to be a good supportive brother, but she's probably get mad if I told her I already knew.

"I'm gonna make myself ramen noodles then. Noya do you want some?"

"Yes!" He smiled then looked down at my phone. Everyone was in the group chat right now talking. I really should get Noya a phone.

I slid mine over to him. He poked my shoulder whispering a sweet little thank you, before engaging in whatever topic Oikawa had started.